The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow
IN POLITICAL NEWS
1) The House passed a vax database to gather info on those who are vaccinated and who aren’t, with 80 RINOs voting for this monstrosity.
2) A letter by Georgia Governor Brian Kemp admitted election “inconsistencies” in Fulton County’s 2020 election and now asks for an investigation.
-Where was he for the last 11 months?
3) The “fine people” at the CIA reportedly committed sex crimes against children. The reaction from the CIA bigwigs? Crickets.
4) Feel-good story of the day, donations to the Clinton Foundation have plummeted 75% since Cankles lost to Trump.
Clinton Foundation donations have plummeted 75% since Hillary lost to Trump in 2016 https://t.co/kU5i5QydHm
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) December 1, 2021
5) Questioning in Mississippi abortion case suggests judges may reconsider the “viability” standard. (i.e., Roe v. Wade may be overturned)
6) Hmm. The medical examiner in the Epstein case is resigning.
7) Trump isn’t even in office, and he continues to gain support from Hispanics, now up to 38%.
7) Ethan Crumbley is charged with the fatal school shooting deaths in Michigan.
8) Detroit Superintendent opposes anti-Communist Racist Theory bill, admitting “Our curriculum is deeply using CRT.”
9) Yertle tells Faux News that they won’t shut the government down over the vax mandate.
-Shocked, I tell ya. Shocked.
On Fox, McConnell says “there’s a decent chance the courts” will strike down vaccine mandates. “I don’t think shutting down the government over this issue is going to get an outcome. It’s only going to create chaos and uncertainty.”
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) December 2, 2021
10) But the Demented Pervert launches into a new winter vax strategy with more boosters, more often.
-He has nothing else.
11) This is why we don’t want the Rutabaga gone too soon: Biteme legal defeats rapidly piling up across the nation on a broad array of fronts.
12) Hunter Biteme’s therapist said the Rutabaga “triumph[ed] over dementia.” Well, that would be a first in human history.
13) A purge of RINOs/DemoKKKrats in congress continues apace. Chief of staff for Nancy Mace (R-SC) resigns after she feuded with House conservatives.
14) Steve Bannon’s Patriot Day legal strategy: “Blowing up the whole system.”
-Bravo. Sink this pathetic Titanic, Steve.
15) Mike Pence, a day late and a dollar short, admits there were “irregularities” in the 2020 election but says he made the right decision on Patriot Day.
16) As I keep saying, the DemoKKKrats are in a bind with Harris. Larry Elder explains why they are stuck with her.
17) Former DC mayor spokesman switched parties over the Biteme presidency; voted for Youngkin.
18) President Trump says the Biteme administration is “knowingly destroying our country.”
19) Still the party of slavery, the DemoKKKrats in the Senate block a measure to prohibit imports from China made with slave labor.
-Once a plantation owner, always a plantation owner.
20) The Right’s love affair with Kyrsten Sinema and the elephant in the room (AZ is a RED state).
21) Sportscaster Brent Musberger says the removal of Raiders coach Jon Gruden was the work of a “paid assassin,” a “hit job.”
IN ECONOMIC NEWS
22) A record number of employees who quit their jobs during the China Virus are now self-employed.
23) Claims that the number of cargo ships off Kollyfornia has declined are wrong.
IN CHINA VIRUS NEWS
24) Using the Omicron variant as an excuse, the Biteme administration imposes stricter testing for air travelers but not at the border.
25) The Demented Pervert to extend transportation mask mandate through mid-March.
-He. Has. Nothing. Else.
26) Right-wing and left-wing activists unite in Los Angeles to protest vax mandates.
27) A senior cardiologist warns that the link between vaxxes and heart disease is being ignored. Well, not by us at UncoverDC, but you know…
28) South Korea to mandate 10-day quarantine for all travelers.
29) China Virus cases surge in ultra-vaxxed Denmark.
JUST IN – Denmark reports 5,120 new #COVID19 cases, the highest 24-hour increase on record. 87% of the population is fully vaccinated.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 1, 2021
30) The World Health Organization admits there is “no evidence” booster vaxxes would offer “greater protection” to the healthy.
31) Penn State U. employees who refuse the China Virux vax face reeducation.
32) Pandemic restrictions may harm infants’ cognitive development.
33) Finally, your dream Christmas vacation: the “Home Alone” house is now available for one night only on Airbnb.
And that’s Today’s News
The post The News of Today is the History of Tomorrow December 2, 2021 appeared first on UncoverDC.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Larry Schweikart
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://uncoverdc.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.