Edward Slavsquat is an American in self-exile in Russia who writes things on the internet. He has worked for Press TV, Russia Insider, and RT and is a valued and long-running contributor to Anti-Empire. He has lived in Moscow and Bashkortostan. Check out his Substack.
Anyone who doubted that Russia is fighting tirelessly against the West’s Globalist Agenda must apologize immediately: the city of Moscow — literally the Third Rome, but even more Holy — has just dealt a death blow to Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, NATO and Satan himself:
Non-working days in Moscow are set from October 28 to November 7, 2021.
During this period, the work of all enterprises and organizations on the territory of the city of Moscow should be suspended, with the exception of organizations that ensure the functioning of the city infrastructure, enterprises of a continuous cycle and some others, whose activities cannot be terminated in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation.
1. The work of enterprises and organizations in the sphere of trade, services , public catering, sports, culture, recreation, entertainment, film screenings and others is suspended , except for the sale of drugs, food and other essential goods.
2. The provision of public services in the centers “My Documents” and the premises of the authorities of the city of Moscow is suspended, with the exception of urgent services for registration of acts of civil status.
5. Theaters and museums can continue to operate. However, their visit will be possible only if the occupancy of the premises is no more than 50%, the use of QR codes and protective masks.
It’s not a lockdown, it’s “non-working days”!
And here’s what will happen after the “non-working days” are over:
1. In connection with the introduction of a home regime from November 8, 2021, free travel on public transport will be suspended for elderly Muscovites over the age of 60 and chronically ill citizens .
However, the blocking of social cards will not affect citizens who have had COVID -19 in the last 6 months, or who have been vaccinated . The unlocking of social cards will be carried out immediately after vaccination with the first component.
Please understand this decision. It was adopted in order to save the lives and health of the most vulnerable category of Muscovites.
2. Theaters and museums will continue to work with the mandatory use of QR codes, protective masks and a maximum 70% occupancy rate.
3. In addition, from November 8, 2021, the mandatory use of QR codes and protective masks is introduced when holding concerts, entertainment, cultural, entertainment, sports and other events with the simultaneous presence of more than 500 people.
So basically: all old unvaxxed people will be culled. And QR codes are here to stay and will slowly be integrated into all aspects of commerce and daily life.
As Slavsquat warned just days ago, Russians are being subjected to a slow boil.
Don’t worry though, this is all part of the plan. Trust the plan!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Edward Slavsquat
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://anti-empire.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.