The people are seeing how certain states are handling their economic problems and they are not agreeing where the money is being spent. The infrastructure bill is going to be much larger than anyone expects and it will not fix the infrastructure. The [CB] is now making a move on cryptocurrency, ask yourself why? The [DS] is now panicking they are trying to get control of the narrative, but is falling apart. They are trying to make those they can control where a mask again, pushing fear and the ability to mask those who are pushing riots posing as Trump supporters. Trump AZ rally was huge, Trump knows they stole the election he told the audience that the crime of the century is being exposed and that he won the election 6 months ago. If the courts do not act the military will be the only way forward.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Defend Yourself With The Best Tactical Flashlight On The Market
Get it Here: http://www.fighterflare.com
Use Promo Code X20 for 20% OFF
Get The Ultimate Portable Floodlight For Work, Camping Or The Outdoors
Use Promo code X20 for 20% OFF ^^^
- What a bunch of rubbish. San Francisco elected officials can barely govern their own city as violent crime, homelessness, a drug epidemic, and trash plague the metro area. With complaints piling up about garbage strung across streets that resemble a third-world country, officials know how to do one thing: spend. They have proposed installing new prototype trash cans that cost a whopping $20,000 each.
- Supervisor Matt Haney told the San Francisco Chronicle that he was not thrilled when he learned about the “ridiculous” $20,000 trash cans.
- “Our streets and our sidewalks are a mess and the cans we have out there now are actually part of the problem,” Haney said. “At this point they’ve already come up with designs, we won’t save time now to go backward, but it’s really frustrating that they [Public Works] chose this route.”
- And, of course, who would’ve guessed these expensive designer-style trash cans would receive a lot of flak on Twitter. People said the money should be spent elsewhere, such as cracking down on violent crime.
- The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget — a respected, non-partisan arbiter — notes in a statement that its true cost “could exceed $5 trillion.”
- Before getting into the details, it is worth noting this $5 trillion budget blowout would come on top of a $1.2 trillion “infrastructure” bill that is more about social spending than bricks and mortar. That one, in turn, would come atop — get this! — a total of $5.7 trillion already spent in six different COVID-19 relief bills and several executive orders in just 13 months.
- In 2016, just five years ago, the entire federal budget was less than $4 trillion. Now, the total federal debt is nearly 130% of gross domestic product, creating an economically dangerous situation.
Louis Sockalexis, a member of the Penobscot Indian tribe of Maine, played in only 94 major league games, but is remembered today as the first Native American, and first recognized minority, to perform in the National League. He was signed by the Cleveland Spiders in 1897, fifty years before Jackie Robinson broke baseball’s color barrier with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Sockalexis, like Robinson a multi-talented athlete who excelled in football and track as well as baseball, appeared destined for stardom, but alcoholism derailed his promising career. He is, however, at least indirectly responsible for the nickname “Indians” as applied to the present American League team in Cleveland.
- The opening ceremony for Tokyo’s Woke Olympic, hit a 30-year low.
- Worst still for far-left NBC (the outlet broadcasting the games), Friday’s new low blew the previous low straight out of the water:
- The four-hour telecast, which began at around 6:55 a.m. ET and was also re-aired in primetime across the country, averaged 17 million viewers. Not only was that 35.8% below the Rio Games in 2016, but it was lower than the 21.6 million that tuned in to watch the 1992 Barcelona Games kick off. That had been the previous low over the last 33 years.
- So the previous low was 21.6 million.
- Friday’s new low is 17 million.
- Could it be streaming caused this? In other words, were so many people watching online it ate into the broadcast numbers? Nope:
NBC says that the streaming audience for the opening ceremony on NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app actually increased 76% from 2018 opening ceremony in PyeongChang and 72% from 2016. It also set a record for the Opening Ceremony of 311,000 Average Minute Audience (AMA) via NBCOlympics.com and NBC Sports app.
- Perhaps this ratings catastrophe can be attributed to modernity? You know, it’s the 21st century, and we’re just not that into the Olympics anymore. Nope:
The high-water mark for an opening ceremony was the London Games in 2012, when more than 40 million tuned into NBC’s tape-delayed coverage.
- The fact is that just like the Academy Awards, every other Hollywood award ceremony, the NBA Finals, and all things woke, people want nothing to do with the Woke Gestapo.
- Michigan’s Republican-controlled legislature voted this week to end Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s emergency powers which she invoked last year at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic and which critics say she later clung to for months in abusive, authoritarian ways.
- The Michigan House on Thursday voted 60-48 largely on party lines to repeal her powers after the GOP-controlled Senate voted to do so July 15.
- The money, described as “hazard pay,” included $25,000 for Jeremy Root, chairman of the Shiawassee County Board of Commissioners.
- The mostly rural county, between Lansing and Flint, has a population of 68,000.
- Commissioners — all Republicans — last week voted to award more than $500,000 to dozens of county employees. It ranged from $25,000 for administrators to $2,000 for cleaning staff. All recipients got at least $1,000.
- Besides Root, commissioners John Plowman and Brandon Marks each received $10,000, and the other four commissioners got $5,000 each.
- Most commissioners are paid $10,000 a year for their part-time job, plus a stipend for meetings.
- “I think that I earned it,” Commissioner Cindy Garber said of the bonus. “I work really hard at this job. I was here in-person all through this crazy year.”
- The Probable Cause Affidavit against FBI Agent Richard Trask
- The FBI – through its informants – has been credibly accused of conceiving the idea to kidnap (and furthering the plans to kidnap) Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
- FBI Special Agent Richard Trask helped lead that effort.
- On July 18, 2021, Agent Trask was taken into custody for assaulting his wife in Kalamazoo, Michigan. There has been reporting on these charges but we haven’t seen the actual source documents.For your review, here is the full Affidavit of Probable Cause, which states “Trask is being charged with aggravated domestic violence, assault by strangulation.” (We redacted the name of the victim and their address.)
- “This decision from President Biden’s Department of Justice makes President Biden complicit in the criminal corruption scandal and coverup of deaths of thousands of vulnerable seniors,” said Stefanik. “New Yorkers deserve answers and accountability.”
- “I was the first member of Congress to call for an investigation into Governor Cuomo’s corrupt criminal coverup and I will continue to fight for the families who lost loved ones because of the cruelty and corruption of our Governor,” Stefanik added as she requested the DOJ Inspector General investigate the matter. Stefanik said:
I call on the DOJ Inspector General to look into this matter. What did Governor Cuomo promise President Joe Biden in his White House meeting? And how can the DOJ not investigate such a blatantly criminal coverup?
- When President Trump was in office, the media ran a daily narrative about the number of people within the orbit of the White House who contracted COVID-19. Today the installed spokesperson for the regime, Jennifer Psaki, was asked about the number of vaccinated White House staff who test positive for the virus. Psaki refused to answer the question saying: “Why do you need that information?”
- Can you imagine the backlash if President Trump’s spokesperson gave that answer?
- The Biden administration is reportedly considering changing its coronavirus guidance to encourage mandatory masking regardless of vaccination status.
Why are they pushing this
- They want everyone vaccinated, this is about control, so they are pushing fear
- We know the election audits are going to be produced, they will need people masked up if they are going to impersonate Trump supporters. Why would this be, for the violent riots they are going to push across the country, they will be small, it will be amplified by the fake news.
- The FDA has identified this as a Class I recall, the most serious type of recall. Use of these devices may cause serious injuries or death.
- Recalled Product
- Reason for Recall
- Innova Medical Group is recalling its SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Test. Labeling distributed with certain configurations of the test includes performance claims that did not accurately reflect the performance estimates observed during the clinical studies of the tests. The performance characteristics of the test have not been adequately established, presenting a risk of false results.
- False-negative results may lead to delayed diagnosis or inappropriate treatment of SARS-CoV-2, which may cause patient harm including serious illness and death. False-negative results can also lead to further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, including when presumed negative patients are grouped into cohorts in health care, long-term care, and other facilities based on false test results.
- False-positive results could lead to a delay in the correct diagnosis and the initiation of an appropriate treatment for the actual cause of patient illness, which could be another life-threatening disease that is not SARS-CoV-2. False-positive results could also lead to further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus when presumed positive patients are grouped into cohorts based on false test results.
. Its Emergency Use Authorization has been REVOKED. Too many false POSITIVES! This is the test that started the pandemic. The test used in all the nursing homes in Washington and New York. This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020.
- After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.
- Visit the FDA website for a list of authorized COVID-19 diagnostic methods. For a summary of the performance of FDA-authorized molecular methods with an FDA reference panel, visit this page.
- In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that she planned to appoint Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) to the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol riots.
- Pelosi said, “We have in the work of our bipartisan committee that we have now, Select Committee, led by Chairman Thompson, bipartisan participation with a very courageous Congresswoman Liz Cheney, my confidence is high. I believe the work of this committee, in order to retain the confidence of the American people, must act in a way that has no partisanship is all about patriotism. I’m very proud of the members of the committee, and I’m certain they will accomplish that goal.”
- Rep. Jim Banks, one of the Republicans barred from the January 6 Committee by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has accused her of being responsible for the breakdown in security during the protest at the Capitol that day.
- , Banks asserted that “Due to the rules of the United States Capitol, the power structure of the Capitol, Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, has more control and authority and responsibility over the leadership of the Capitol Police than anyone else in the United States Capitol.”
- “So she doesn’t want us to ask these questions because at the end of the day, she is ultimately responsible for the breakdown of security at the capitol that happened on January 6,” he said.
Seth Keshel image.
The Texas counties include:
- According to analyst Seth Keshel those counties represent over half-a-million imaginary Biden votes.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said he would support an audit of his state’s 2020 election results.
Arizona Sec. of State Katie Hobbs’ message to Donald Trump: “Like most grown-ups, take your loss and accept it and move on. Nothing that’s going on here is going to change the outcome, and this is nothing more than being a sore loser.” pic.twitter.com/AB5gciFU6i
— The Hill (@thehill) July 25, 2021
- When Special Counsel John Durham finishes his investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, his report will likely be made public, a Department of Justice official suggested in a newly released letter.
I would think that arrests would have to come before a report?
Trump AZ Rally
- We need more of this!
- Arizona Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita was one of two republicans who voted with Democrats to kill SB1241, an Arizona senate bill to reform election integrity. Senator Ugenti was scheduled to speak to the audience at Turning Point USA today; however, when she attempted to give her speech, the audience absolutely destroyed her with boos and jeers.
- It was brutal. It was awesome, WATCH:
— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) July 24, 2021
JUST IN – Majority (55%) now pessimistic: Americans’ optimism about the direction of the country has plummeted nearly 20 points since May, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) July 25, 2021
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://x22report.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.