The left is finally admitted how they have stolen victory from the American people by shaping public opinion away from the power in self-governance in favor of a Big Government Daddy. They appear to be somewhat bragging about it with a recent expose in the far left-leaning New York Times, leading experienced Marxist watchers to believe they are about ready to pin the misdeed on the right for what the left has done.
“Wow – the NYT just published an article detailing how Fusion GPS and other private spy agencies manipulated journalists into believing in the fraudulent Steele Dossier, and how often this corrupted relationship drives deceitful news. Worth reading:” journalist Glenn Greenwald wrote.
The NYT (which also did this) focuses on the multiple frauds published by The Guardian’s Luke Harding — both in that paper and in his absurd best-selling book purporting to prove “collusion” — but it also notes that this practice led to an industry-wide fraud on Russiagate. pic.twitter.com/URTLw6s4pO
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) May 15, 2021
IT’S CALLED GRASSROOTS MARKETING -HOW HARD DID THEY HAVE TO MANIPULATE THE WILLING?
The left is full of activists in every level of American society who are dedicated to a permanent revolution against the American Republic and its citizens, and that includes journalism.
And that especially includes the New York Times. So why would they all of a sudden be showing their hand? The New York Times is a communication hub for the left. They are at a high level of centralizing messaging, so the next rung down can polarize the targets.
The right is absolutely horrible at grassroots marketing for a whole host of reasons, and stories about that could fill books, however, the left is brilliant at it. Leftists are well organized, trained, and funded and are so good at understanding the power of “Messaing, Branding and PR” that they brilliantly use all American media to push their political agenda through to the highest power in the world, with actually fewer supporters than the right. The left is good at know where to engage and how to demand their way, so they win because they believe they will win “by any means necessary.”
At least the left is now being honest about their tactics, which were also very popular in digital marketing for the Barack Obama campaigns. See this 2008 article about Obama’s use of Grassroots Marketing Platforms– which is what the New York Times is talking about, whether they know it or not.
What happened was that the left, using the tactics, took their control fantasies to the mainstream media, where they invented the idea of totally controlling the narrative and winning by any means necessary.
Armed with a tool called Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals, they tripled down on rules about fake news.
Here are all of the rules:
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear, and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety, and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
So if you read those rules and understand the mindset of the left, you can anticipate that with the move of admitting in public what they did, they are getting ready to run an offensive of blaming their tactics on their opponents- the Conservative-Populists.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Kari Donovan
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://djhjmedia.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.