GA Election expert Garland Favorito, of VoterGA.org, has put the GA Legislature on notice as to requirements to prevent future election fraud. GA politicians have been historically repelled by doing what is actually needed to prevent election fraud in the Peach State. Below is a reader comment by an attendee of a recent Dekalb County GOP breakfast, posted on a recent article of ours.
Brad Carver’s committee with Ga House Affairs put together a list of sound suggestions for restoring election integrity. Getting rid of Dominion was on that list. Yesterday at GOP breakfast meeting in Dekalb County, they spoke to every topic related to election integrity except for dumping Dominion. When we asked about it, he said Dominion isn’t going anywhere. That was an unfortunate response, now we know our vote will never count. I have tried to hang in there with the GOP, but we need to either hijack it or destroy it. They are empty suits.
Below is Favorito’s email to GA Special Election Committee members:
Immediate Ballot, Image and Voting System Transparency Needs
Special Election Committee Members,
If you are serious about detecting and preventing election fraud you must make Georgia elections transparent. Specifically, this means:
- Make Ballots publicly available (per 2019 VoterGA SAFE Voting Commission recommendations)
- Make Ballot images publicly available (per 2019 VoterGA SAFE Commission recommendations) (SOS legal counsel claim of AG issuing an opinion that ballot images should not be public is false)
- Require counties to allow their election management system to be imaged upon demand for independent forensic exams (this requires only an hour to copy the server for forensic exam and does not impact election processing in any way)
See my letter to the committee for more information on why these three steps are the ones that are most necessary at this time:
Keep The Truth Bombs Coming From CDMedia! Donate!
- Millions To Be Hit Hard By This U.S. Scheme To Confiscate Your Savings
- Dinesh D’Souza: America Is No Longer The Freest Country In The World
The post GA Election Expert Garland Favorito Puts Election Committee On Notice For Future Election Fraud appeared first on CD Media.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: CD Media Staff
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://creativedestructionmedia.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.