With David Goldman, Diana West, Jeff Nyquist and Rick Berman
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- The need for the US to produce their own semiconductors
- President Trump’s executive order on American medicine production
- How to incentivize American investors
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of Death of the Grown Up, American Betrayal, and Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy:
- The importance of a recent Senate Judiciary Subcommittee hearing on Antifa
- Why don’t Democrats denounce Antifa?
- The bias of America’s justice department
JEFF NYQUIST, Has written for Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, SierraTimes, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author of the book Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War :
- The potential of California, Washington and Oregon succeeding from the United States
- How would this succession impact US national security?
RICK BERMAN, President of Berman and Company, a Washington, DC-based public affairs firm:
- Rick’s new website, chinaownsus.com
- Chinese influence on American media
- Microsoft’s connections with the Chinese Communist Party
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.