With Mark Helprin
MARK HELPRIN, Novelist, journalist and conservative commentator, Former Senior fellow of the Claremont Institute for the Study of Statesmanship and Political Philosophy, Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Latest book Paris in the Present Tense (2017):
- The current state of the U.S. nuclear arsenal
- How the “three body problem” can be applied to nuclear dynamics
- Why we must pay attention to China’s nuclear capabilities
- Why China will never fully disarm
- The disparities between Chinese and U.S. weapons capabilities
- Would a comprehensive U.S.-Beijing arms control treaty ever be impactful?
- Beijing’s naval power projection capabilities
- Why missile defense is a key factor in restoring deterrence
- Consequences of Beijing’s militarization of the South China Sea
- Implications of Xi Jinping’s One Belt One Road Initiative
- How China continues to cripple the West
- America’s supply-chain dilemma in China
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.