The Notre Dame Cathedral has suffered a devastating fire. Not everyone is sad. In fact, some are reveling in the tragedy. The following comments are taken from the Facebook website France 24/Arabic:
- I dedicate this fire to all the algerian people and to all the loved ones and friends from inside the national soil, the national dirt and we wish another fire bigger and bigger
- “The most beautiful fire I’ve ever seen”
- “fall the cross .. And triumph of Islam religion of truth and science and light”
- From Algeria, we renew our support for the fire and condemn the way that external hands are used in the way we deal with it. We will give sufficient support to the fire by sending petrol tanks as a friendship
- I extend my greetings and greetings to the fire that burned the church and wish it more success in France
- Announced my solidarity with fire
- More landslides, earthquakes, volcanoes, and all kinds of disasters, Amen Lord
- It is the most beautiful landscape in history
- I’m so happy to see a part of you burning me hilarious tym bake jam in France haha
There are countless more. They speak for themselves.
So-called “ISIS fanatics” published a poster
ISIS fanatics are heartlessly revelling in the inferno at Notre Dame Cathedral just days before Easter calling it ‘retribution and punishment’, according to terror intelligence researchers.
A poster of the blazing cathedral appeared online accompanied by the words, ‘Have a good day,’ and was created by the ISIS affiliated Al-Muntasir group according to the Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium.
The poster says: ‘Its construction began in the year 1163 and ended in 1345. It’s time to say goodbye to your oratory polytheism.’
The jihadists referred to the catastrophe as ‘retribution and punishment,’ SITE intelligence reported.
The chilling message appeared as firefighters continued their efforts to put out the blaze late on Monday night, which broke out less than a week before Easter and amid Holy Week commemorations.
The Al-Munatsir media organisation has shared propaganda rejoicing in terror attacks which have rocked France.
The Paris prosecutor’s office said it was treating the fire as an accident, ruling out arson and possible terror-related motives, at least for now.
While the jihadists celebrated online, France and the world mourned the destruction of a glorious symbol of Western civilisation.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, http://www.floppingaces.net and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact the USSANews.com administrator by using the contact form located in the top-left menu. Your request will be immediately honored. Please visit http://www.floppingaces.net for more terrific, conservative content. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.