So apparently, this and other Catholic schools in Minnesota have been seeing rise in threats from radical leftists, trans and others for years… They even asked Tampon Tim Walz for more security amid rising threats.. And guess what.. Tampon Tim did NOTHING, said nothing and simply didn’t give a shit…. So we end up with what happened yesterday by a radical Democrat trans.
Two years before a shooter opened fire on students attending daily mass in Minneapolis, the leaders of independent and Catholic schools in Minnesota begged Democrat Governor Tim Walz for help securing their schools, according to a 2023 letter reviewed by The Daily Wire. The funding was never authorized.
In a letter dated April 14, 2023 that specifically addressed “school safety in nonpublic schools,” Tim Benz, the president of MINNDEPENDENT and Jason Adkins, the executive director of the Minnesota Catholic Conference, stressed an “urgent and critical need in Minnesota to make sure our schools are secure and safe” in light of “recent, and continuing attacks, on our schools in this country and in our state.”
The letter says there are about 72,000 students in Independent, Catholic, Jewish, Christian and Muslim nonpublic schools within the state of Minnesota. It came just weeks after the shooting at a Christian school in Tennessee, which was also carried out by a transgender-identifying individual in their twenties.
“The latest school shooting at a nonpublic Christian school in Tennessee sadly confirms what we already know – our schools are under attack,” Benz and Adkins wrote. “In Minnesota, nonpublic schools, particularly our Jewish and Muslim schools, have experienced increased levels of threats, all of which we must take very seriously.”
“The tragedy from last week at Covenant School must never happen in Minnesota or in our country again,” they wrote. “We need to ensure that all [our] schools have the resources to respond to and prevent these attacks from happening to our schools.”
The post Minnesota Catholic school leader warned Tim Walz of ‘critical’ school safety threats – Timmy did nothing appeared first on Pacific Pundit.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: admin
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.pacificpundit.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.