What connects the disruptive protests against a conservative judge’s speech to Stanford Law and the arrests of over two dozen demonstrators outside Atlanta? Both involved people aligned with the National Lawyers Guild, a radical-left association of attorneys, law students, legal workers, and jailhouse lawyers. Joining me to discuss the NLG is our colleague Robert Stilson, who has written and researched extensively on the history of the Guild.
- InfluenceWatch: National Lawyers Guild and National Lawyers Guild Foundation
- Capital Research Center: Six-Part Series on the National Lawyers Guild
- Wall Street Journal: My Struggle Session at Stanford Law School, by Judge Kyle Duncan
- Wall Street Journal: Diversity and Free Speech Can Coexist at Stanford, by Dean Tirien Steinbach
- Wall Street Journal Editorial Board: The Siege of Atlanta’s ‘Cop City’
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Michael Watson
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://capitalresearch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.