- On February 2, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On February 2, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in al-Barah village;
- On February 1, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions near Ain Issa;
- The anti-ISIS operations in Raqqa, Tabqa and surrounding areas resulted in the arrest of 127 suspects, including an ISIS regional commander, according to the AANES.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On February 1, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On January 31, 2023 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On February 2, 2023 (Map Update) appeared first on South Front.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://southfront.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.