The Clash of the Two Americas Vol 4: The Anglo Venetians Roots of the Deep State
By Matthew Ehret and Cynthia Chung (2023)
Purchase link: https://canadianpatriot.gumroad.com/l/Clashoftwoamericas4
This final volume of The Clash of the Two Americas is my favorite. In it, Ehret provides more historical examples, both from North America and elsewhere, to illustrate his views on Malthusianism, colonialism, oligarchy, multipolarity, globalizaiton and the historic role of British intelligence in undermining US sovereignty. See review of volumes 1,2 and 3 at Hidden History: The Clash of the Two Americas, How British Bankers Shaped America’s 20th Century and How History Helps Us Understand What Russia and Communist China Are Up To
Ehret also uses Volume 4 to comment on contemporary events, including the 2020 electoral coup that defeated Donald Trump, COVID, the debate over anthropogenic global warming and the Great Reset.
My favorite sections include his commentary on the Trump legacy, the historical Venetian role in the Anglo-Venetian/Anglo-Dutch Deep State and the role of faulty computer modeling in both the Covid lockdowns and “catastrophic” climate change debate.
The 2020 Electoral Coup that Defeated Trump
Although I have issues with a number of Trump’s policies (especially his promotion of vaccines and Zionism,) I agree with Ehret’s observations that Trump was the first “nationalist” president in 60 years and posed to the globalist forces that control the Deep State. To this end, Trump adopted numerous positive policies aimed at improving the US economy and the well being of Americans, including:
- Programs to re-industrialize the (by bringing factories back from the Third World)
- Gutting the National Endowment for Democracy (CIA-funded program to destabilize foreign governments)
- Ending CIA support for Syrian rebels
- Increasing economic cooperation with Russia and Communist China
- Ending decades of US involvement in World Trade Organization (WTO) financial programs,
- Reducing US involvement in NATO
- Withdrawing from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Cancelling US involvement in 2016 Paris Climate Accords
- Making the US energy self-sufficient for first time in decade
In describing the 2020 electoral coup that awarded the presidency to Trump’s opponent Biden, Ehret documents the long involvement of Dominion and sister company Smartmatic voting machines in electoral fraud in Mexico, Venezuela, the Philippines and the US (including the 2000, 2004 and 2008 elections).
The Venetian Roots of the Deep State
The Venetian empire, founded by Roman oligarchs fleeing the Visigoths and Huns in the 5th century AD, lasted a little over 1000 years. By 1350, they controlled world finance through their control of the world’s gold and silver bullion, their monopoly on maritime trade, the 120-180% loans they made to European leaders and their wide reaching intelligence networks.
During the 16th century, the Venetians (the first to establish a private central bank in 1507), shifted their power base from Venice to Amsterdam. After Amsterdam first gained independence from Spain in 1581, a Venetian-Dutch alliance formed enabling Venetian Bankers to create a similar private Central Bank in Amsterdam in 1619. In 1688, this alliance would work with English protestants seeking to dethrone the Catholic king James II, to “invade” England and install Dutch merchant William and his wife Mary II (daughter of James II) on the English throne. In 1694, William would create the Bank of England, granting it the express power to loan out gold certificates in excess of its bullion holdings (in other words, granting them control of money creation).*
Covid, Climate Change Hoax and Stochastic Statistical Modelling
The section on Covid looks mainly at the work of Neil Ferguson, the British epidemiologist who achieved global prominence through predictive modeling leading to the 2020 global lockdowns.
Ferguson confidently predicted 500,000 deaths from COVID in the UK and 2 million in the US.
Given his past record, it’s astonishing anyone took him seriously, especially when he prevented other statisticians from reproducing his results by refusing to release an unredacted copy of the code he used. .
- In 2002, he predicted 50,000 people would die of Mad Cow Disease, which subsequently resulted in only 177 deaths.
- In 2005, he predicted 150 million people would die of Bird Flu. Only 282 died between 2003-2008.
- In 2009, he predicted 65,000 deaths due to Swine flu, which ended up killing 457 people.
Ehret goes on to explain the stochastic or Monte Carlo Method Ferguson uses to produces such outlandishly erroneous results.* Apparently climate scientists use a similar stochastic (random sampling) approach to predict catastrophic climate change. Ehret’s 2021 paper In Defense of CO2 (which he includes in his appendix) enumerates a number of problems with stochastic modelling to predict climate change:
- Because the physical space-time shaping the discoverable universe is intrinsically non-linear, it can’t be expressed (or graphed) as linear equations, as many climate scientists have done.
- It’s too easy for totally random data sets to be skewed by computer programmers who aspire to shape government policy. Specifically Ehret has concerns this modelling is being used to promote artificial scarcity, depopulation and corporate backers of the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution, rather than ending colonialism, poverty and war.
- Global temperature charts reveal global warming tapered to a near standstill between 1998-2013, despite IPCC predictions they would increase in tandem with atmospheric CO2 concentrations.
- Medieval ice cores reveal global temperatures were were significantly warmer than today (the Vikings grew wheat in Greenland) despite much lower atmospheric CO2 concentrations
- Prehistoric ice core records reveal that increases in atmospheric CO2 tend to follow (rather than precede) warming temperatures.
*The stochastic or Monte Carlo method of statistical modeling is used to estimate potential outcomes where randomness or uncertainty is present. It relies on repeated random sampling.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.