On Saturday, the Danish-Swedish politician Rasmus Paludan burned his personal copy of the Qur’an outside the Turkish embassy in Stockholm. After his demonstration, the Turkish government and Muslims erupted with diplomatic threats, Allahu Akbar marches, and death threats. Turkey even announced it would say no to Sweden’s NATO application.
The President of the Turkic World Youth Council, Ramazan Izol, took to Twitter to threaten the life of Paludan. He also encouraged his 511,000 followers not to remain silent, stating, “A bastard burned the Quran today in Sweden; why are you silent as Muslims?” He then explained that he would “burn him alive” if he could catch Paludan.
A bastard burned the Quran today in Sweden, why are you silent as Muslims? If I catch this rascal who burned the Quran, I will burn him alive. pic.twitter.com/CRkpeHTjQa
— Ramazan İzol (@ramazanizoltr) January 21, 2023
Muslims have put the free world on notice: if you insult Muhammad, Islam, their holy books, or even fail to consider Islamic law (Sharia) in all things, we will harm you.
For years, Twitter has allowed Islamic supremacists, without consequence, to lodge death threats against non-Muslims. In 2020, while President Donald Trump was in office, the White House blasted the ‘appalling’ Twitter policy on Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s genocidal anti-Israel/Jewish tweets.
The social media company refused to label Muslim Iranian leader’s calls for the Jewish state’s destruction. At the same time, it repeatedly applied warnings to Trump’s tweets, culminating in a complete ban from the platform.
As reported previously at RAIR Foundation USA, leftist media and organizations consistently disregard actual crime and real terrorism, instead opting to attack and deplatform those who spotlight Islamic supremacism and left-wing extremists.
Read more of RAIR’s coverage on Rasmus Paludan:
- Muslims Erupts After Qur’an Burning: Turkey Rejects Sweden’s NATO Membership Unless It Submits to Islamic Blasphemy Laws
- Exclusive Interview: Politician Rasmus Paludan On Why He Burns Qur’ans and Sweden Went Up in Flames (Watch)
- Danish Politician Rasmus Paludan Fights Back: Sues Sweden Over His Unconstitutional Ban (Watch)
- WATCH: Danish Politician Rasmus Paludan put on Al-Qaeda Hit List (Exclusive Interview)
- Head Of Danish Political Party Rasmus Paludan Savagely Attacked By Muslims Yet Arrested For ‘Racism’ (Exclusive Interview)
- Sharia Denmark: Head of Political Party Rasmus Paludan Heads to Prison for Crime of ‘Racism’ (Watch)
- Quran Riots in Sweden: Islamic Migrants Violently Seize Control As Police Retreat (UPDATE: 3 Rioters Shot)
- Prime Minister of Pakistan: ‘The Day Will Come when Westerners Think Twice before Disrespecting the Prophet’
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Amy Mek
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://rairfoundation.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.