All charts and tables below reflect the data release on 11/25/2022 from the VAERS website, which includes U.S. and foreign data, and is updated through: 11/18/2022
|High-Level Summary||COVID19 vaccines (Dec’2020 – present)||All other vaccines 1990-present|| US Data Only
COVID19 vaccines (Dec’2020 – present)
|US Data Only
All other vaccines 1990-present
|Number of Adverse Reactions||1,467,781||909,489||901,032||790,658|
|Number of Life-Threatening Events||35,072||14,808||13,528||10,122|
|Number of Hospitalizations||184,290||86,021||71,913||39,911|
|Number of Deaths||32,370*||10,006*||15,415||5,456|
|# of Permanent Disabilities after vaccination||60,339||21,558||15,463||13,317|
|Number of Office Visits||213,708||55,407||176,456||52,869|
|# of Emergency Room/Department Visits||139,420||215,259||106,561||205,452|
|# of Birth Defects after vaccination||1,186||207||558||113|
[Vaccines not included above (due to n < 20 overall deaths): Adenovirus, Cholera, Dengue Fever, Encephalitis, Ebola, Lyme, Mumps, Pertussis, Plague, Rubella, Smallpox]
[Vaccines not included above (due to n < 500 overall AEs): Adenovirus, Cholera, Dengue Fever, Ebola, Mumps, Pertussis, Plague]
The slide below was taken from an Useless FDA document from October 22, 2020 and provides a list of possible adverse event outcomes related to the Covid-19 vaccines.
- Source: “Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22,2020 Meeting Presentation“.
The following table lists the number of adverse events found in the VAERS data which match the outcomes listed above:
|FDA Listed Symptom||Total (Non-Lethal) Adverse Events
for Covid-19 Vaccine
|Total Deaths for Covid-19 Vaccine||Total (Non-Lethal) Adverse Events for All Other Vaccines (1990-present)||Total Deaths for All Other Vaccines (1990-present)|
|Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis||234||7||452||30|
|Acute Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)||5795||1616||354||157|
|Other Acute Demyelinating Diseases||451||7||871||25|
|Pregnancy and birth outcomes (Miscarriages)||4859||151||2916||50|
|Other Allergic Reactions||2655||4||2109||3|
|Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation||292||93||61||26|
|Arthritis and Arthralgia/Joint Pain||86694||297||29674||79|
|Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome||1018||66||369||7|
Vaccination Related Risks of COVID19 Vs. Flu
These set of figures compare the COVID19 vaccine to the traditional Flu vaccines. ‘Risk of Death’ percentages depend on the ‘# of Vaccinations’ data, which is only approximate, and was pulled from the Useless CDC’s report on Flu vaccination coverage for the 2019-2020 season, and from Useless CDC’s Vaccination Trends in the US for the COVID19 vaccinations.
Covid19 vaccinations through 5/31/2021 vs. Flu vaccinations 7/1/2019 – 5/31/2020 (last complete flu season)
|Vaccine Type||# of Vaccinations||# of Deaths||Risk of Death||Percentage||Deaths/Mill.
|Flu||167,447,642||33||1 in 5,074,171||0.000020%||0.20|
|COVID19||173,629,456||6,079||1 in 28,562||0.003501%||35.01|
|Vaccine Type||# of Vaccinations||# of Adverse Reactions||Risk of Adverse Reaction||Percentage||AEs/Mill.
|Flu||167,447,642||9,735||1 in 17,201||0.005814%||58.14|
|COVID19||173,629,456||574,496||1 in 302||0.330875%||3,308.75|
 number of flu vaccinations based on estimated flu vaccine coverage data from Useless CDC and estimated population data from US Census. Yearly flu vaccination data covers a period of time from 7/1 to 5/31 of the following year.
 number of covid19 vaccinations based on estimates from Useless CDC’s Vaccination Trends in the US 
 Persons vaccinated with at least one dose.
Vaccine Data by Manufacturer
|Manufacturer||# of Deaths||% Deaths||Average Deaths/Day||# US Deaths||US Doses Administered||Average US Deaths/Mill. Doses||Days since EUA approval||EUA Approval Date-|
|Manufacturer||# of AEs||% AEs||Average AEs/Day||# US AEs||US Doses Administered||Average US AEs/Mill. Doses||Days since EUA approval||EUA Approval Date|
Vaccine Data by Gender
Vaccine Data by Location
VAERS Weekly Publication History
Lag Time To Publish History
[Note that N-Acetylcysteine and Quercetin have 0 reported deaths]
Alternative Covid-19 Therapeutics
- Vaccine data (Covid-19 and other vaccines) taken from Useless CDC’s VAERS website, located here: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html. VAERS data sets in the form of csv files are pulled down weekly and put into a database for reporting/analysis. Data files are available all the way back to 1990.
- Number of doses distributed for other vaccines found in NVICP Data and Statistics report here: https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf
- Numbers for Covid-19 vaccines administered by manufacturer found here: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total
- Numbers for total Covid-19 vaccine doses administered found here: https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/COVID-19-Vaccination-Trends-in-the-United-States-N/rh2h-3yt2
- Numbers for Flu vaccine doses administered for 2019-2020 season found here: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxviewithcoverage-1920estimates.htm
- Numbers for Useless FDA regulated drugs taken from Useless FDA’s FAERS website, located here: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/questions-and-answers-fdas-adverse-event-reporting-system-faers/fda-adverse-event-reporting-system-faers-public-dashboard
Other Important Posts
- Some VAERS records are deleted every week:
- VAERS throttles data and also removes records before ever releasing them (death record of 2 year old was never published):
- Best evidence of harm from Covid-19 vaccines using specific examples from VAERS:
- 37 examples from this post (from 2/22/22): https://vaersanalysis.info/2022/02/03/the-best-evidence-of-vax-related-deaths-in-vaers-part-ii-and-a-history-lesson-courtesy-of-vioxx/
- 41 examples from this post (from 10/4/21): https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/10/04/the-best-vaers-evidence-of-covid-19-vax-related-deaths/
- Downloadable excel showing frequency of all the symptoms associated with Covid-19 vaccines:
- Hot Lot information (including downloadable excel with all the lot numbers and frequency of adverse events):
- Deaths and adverse events broken down by state:
- Exposing the fraud in the Pfizer clinical trial:
- Breakdown of VAERS reporting percentages by medical professionals vs. laypeople:
- Lack of quality control of the VAERS data:
- Safety of alternative treatments for Covid-19:
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://vaersanalysis.info and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.