Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF]/[CB] do not represent the common man/woman, how do we know this, the common man/woman are out there protesting them. The [CB]/[JB] know that a recession is coming and they are trying to get ahead of the story, big fail. The [DS] is getting ready to play their hand, the panic is real. They are g0ing to use everything they have. Wisconsin moves closer to decertification. The [DS] wants a civil war, they are projecting that they want American fighting American, this is not going to happen. Trump/patriots and the people are ready to take back the country.Scavino sends message, let’s go.
“Gas is only more than double what it was when I started! I’m doing such a great job!” https://t.co/uJf7uPq5Zw
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 25, 2022
- The Biden administration preemptively downplayed concerns about the state of the economy ahead of second quarter GDP growth data
- Economic commentators frequently use two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth as a “rule of thumb” that an economy is in a recession
- The National Bureau of Economic Research defines a recession as “a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months,” and looks at everything from inflation-adjusted income, various employment statistics, consumption expenditures and industrial production. Google, however, defines the phenomenon as “a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.”
- Dating back to the end of World War II, a recession has been declared every single time the economy experiences negative growth for two consecutive quarters,
- The Atlanta Fed’s real time GDP projection model currently predicts a contraction of 1.6% for the second quarter.
you know we’re about to hit a recession because the white house felt the need to drop this damage control.
- President Brain-Dead Biden is considering issuing government identification (ID) cards to border crossers and illegal aliens who are set for release into American communities as part of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) expansive “catch and release” operation.
- Axios’s Stef Kight reports:
The administration is hoping to get needed Congressional approval before the end of September to roll out a pilot — before a potential Republican takeover in November. [Emphasis added]
They could be presented to TSA agents to allow unauthorized immigrants to more easily travel by plane or to access certain state benefit programs. [Emphasis added]
- Source: breitbart.com
“FEMA Official Says Illegal Immigrants Bused From Texas to DC Will Be ‘Put on a Train to Miami,’ Email Shows”
Pretty low, even by DC standards. https://t.co/4IGIbB3zC9
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) July 24, 2022
- A left-wing dark money group is pushing the Democratic Party to endorse remaking the judicial branch via court packing.
- It’s telling that House Democrats unveiled their latest effort to pack the Supreme Court at an event hosted by “dark money.” Hidden donors pushing an unpopular, radical agenda from the shadows is the left’s modus operandi.
- Meet Take Back the Court, the “dark money” group that claims credit for “mov[ing] the window on court expansion” from the fringe to the Democratic Party’s mainstream—proof that the activist tail is wagging the Democratic dog.
- Oddity #1: Take Back the Court is run by Aaron Belkin, a self-described dancer and San Francisco State University professor specializing in “sexuality in the armed forces.”
- Belkin also runs the Palm Center, which advocates for transgenderism in the military. Bizarrely, in 2019 the center shuffled nearly $813,000—about half of its total expenses that year—to Take Back the Court Action Fund, Belkin’s 501(c)(4) lobbying wing. The center is a “controlling entity” over the Bay Area advocacy group, but Belkin seemingly has nothing to do with the courts.
- Oddity #2: The original donor behind this mysterious cash infusion remains a mystery. But six- and seven-figure grants can be traced back to the center from the foundation of Jennifer (formerly James) Pritzker, a transgender ex-colonel of those billionaire Pritzkers in Chicago, including Illinois’ Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker. Whether that money was passed through to pack the Supreme Court is unclear.
- Then there’s oddity #3. Despite its name, Take Back the Court Action Fund is called the “1/20/21 Action Fund” in the Crooked IRS archives. Its last public disclosure is from 2018, which ought to raise serious transparency questions. Nonprofits are legally required to file annual disclosures to maintain tax exemption. Where are the rest?
EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell is moved to low-security federal prison in Florida – where she can take part in an inmate talent show, continue teaching fellow inmates yoga or learn a trade like baking, plumbing or cosmetology
- Ghislaine Maxwell has been moved to FCI Tallahassee, a low-security prison in Florida, where she will serve her 20-year sentence
- It is against the recommendation of Judge Alison Nathan, who asked the Bureau of Prisons to send her to FCI Danbury in Connecticut
- Maxwell was convicted of helping billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein (Didn't Kill Himself) abuse underage girls after a trial in December
- The new prison will be just about a five-hour drive from where she lured the young girls to be abused by Epstein
- Cannibalism “has a time and a place,” according to a recent New York Times piece that was blasted for “normalizing” human consumption.
- In an essay published in the New York Times on Saturday — titled “A Taste for Cannibalism?” — writer Alex Beggs discussed recent media involving cannibalism.
- “A spate of recent stomach-churning books, TV shows and films suggests we’ve never looked so delicious — to one another,” she wrote.
Cannibalism has a time and a place. Some recent books, films and shows suggest that the time is now. Can you stomach it? https://t.co/JzU1QRPYxV
— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 23, 2022
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) July 23, 2022
Did you think ‘spirit cooking’ was just pretend?
- Interesting timing of both stories.
- Never trusted or taken any of those ancestry tests OR COVID tests.
- “A Chinese company recently paid $2.6 million for 300acres of farmland in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- While broad concerns about Huawei equipment near US military installations have been well known, the existence of this investigation and its findings have never been reported.Its origins stretch back to at least the Obama administration”
- London is experiencing the highest number of sexual assaults for a decade, with attacks on males aged over 13 up by an astonishing 59 per cent.
- Some 7,500 women told London’s Metropolitan Police they had been sexually assaulted in 2021, according to Home Office statistics reported by the BBC, with the number of police-recorded sexual assaults against men and boys aged 13 and over standing at 924.
- “These record numbers are of great concern, as more rape victims will wait longer for justice,” commented Claire Waxman, London’s Victims’ Commissioner, in a social media post.
- Russia’s Defense Ministry also says a targeted strike hit US-supplied M777 howitzers in Ukraine
- Moscow has destroyed US-supplied weapons, including heavy artillery, during a strike on Sunday in western Ukraine, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.
- Storage facilities containing missiles for HIMARS multiple rocket launchers and shells for M777 howitzers were targeted, the ministry announced on Monday.
- The US is Kiev’s biggest backer in its conflict with Moscow and has supplied Ukraine with 16 HIMARS multiple rocket launchers, as of July 22.
- Pelosi just thinking about going to Taiwan, has sparked a SIGNIFICANTLY different response from China, compared to when former Trump Director of CIA and former Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, visited Taiwan a few months ago in March, 2022.
- Communist China had ZERO issues with Trump diplomats or related persons going to Taiwan. But as soon as a DNC “Liberal Globalist” decides she wants to go there, Communist China are prepared for WW3. Anyone else find that odd?
- Oddly enough, Pompeo dropped an extremely weird tweet today.
.@SpeakerPelosi. Nancy, I’ll go with you. I’m banned in China, but not freedom-loving Taiwan. See you there!
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) July 24, 2022
- why is Communist China so hostile towards Nancy Pelosi? What do they know that we (the public) don’t?
- As for what exactly Pelosi and the Deep State want to do in Taiwan, and why they are so desperate to make it happen, and why Communist China are willing to use military force to stop it… I have no idea. But if it’s anything like Ukraine, we can all assume it’s not for philanthropic purposes and Communist China knows it.
The top U.S. general asserted Sunday that the Chinese regime’s military has become more aggressive and dangerous over the past five years.
- Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters that the United States and its allies have conducted more and more intercepts of Chinese aircraft and ships in the Pacific. The number of unsafe encounters has also increased significantly, he said.
“The message is the Chinese military, in the air and at sea, have become significantly more and noticeably more aggressive in this particular region,” Milley, who recently asked his staff to compile details about interactions between China and the United States and others in the region, said during a trip to Indonesia on Sunday.
- The agency featured a pre-print study ranking causes of death in children when it presented data to its Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) earlier this month, after which the committee voted to recommend kids aged six months through four years get vaccinated for COVID-19. The study claimed to show that COVID-19 was a leading cause of death for children in the United States during the coronavirus pandemic, but observers quickly pointed out major flaws in the data which rendered it misleading.
- one misleading aspect of the paper, as first pointed out by covid-georgia.com, is that it ranks cumulative COVID-19 deaths alongside annual rates for other causes for death. For instance, in the 1-4 age group, the paper ranks cumulative COVID-19 deaths as the 5th leading cause of death, ahead of heart disease and influenza. But further down the list, it ranks annual COVID-19 deaths in eighth. For every single age group, the cumulative COVID-19 death rate is more than double the annualized death rate.
- Another big issue with the Useless CDC data presentation is the conflation of deaths caused directly by COVID-19 versus those for which COVID-19 was just a “contributing” factor. The authors state “we only consider Covid-19 as an underlying (and not contributing) cause of death,” but that is false.
- The paper cites data from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), which tabulates COVID-19 deaths by including any death certificate on which COVID-19 is mentioned, not just cases where it was the primary reason for death. The NCHS data cited by the researchers claims there have been 1,433 pediatric COVID-19 deaths through April 30, 2022. However, the CDC’s own data, which counts only deaths where the virus was the underlying cause, reported 1,088 pediatric deaths during that time period. That’s nearly 25% lower.
- When the data is annualized and only includes deaths where the virus was the underlying cause, COVID-19 does not rank as a leading cause of death for young children. For kids under one year old, it ranks 9th, behind influenza and pneumonia, heart disease and homicide. Accidents are about 25 times as likely to kill an infant than COVID-19, according to the Useless CDC data.
Sad Little Man, Dr. Fauci Regrets Not Pushing For More Stringent Covid Restrictions, Says Americans Should Wear Masks In “Schools, Places of Work” (VIDEO)
- Serial liar Adam Schiff on Sunday said the January 6 Committee will presenting “new information” linking Trump White House officials to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers “this fall.”
- Just in time for the midterms.
January 6 Committee Vice Chair @Liz_Cheney tells @jaketapper she hasn’t made a decision yet about running in 2024 to stop former President Trump but warns that the United States “stands on the edge of an abyss.” https://t.co/mFpqb2oylx
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) July 24, 2022
#BLM activist & the two-time incumbent DA for Baltimore, Md., @MarilynMosbyEsq, has lost the Democrat primary in a humiliating defeat. She is facing huge legal woes after a DOJ grand jury indicted her for perjury & Covid fraud related to buying vacation homes in Florida. pic.twitter.com/9OAx7b0Wk6
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 23, 2022
- Last night something miraculous happened: Tudor Dixon won the GOP primary for governor in Michigan! She received 47% of the vote compared to Ryan Kelley (23%) and Kevin Rinke (13%). Dixon is endorsed by the DeVos family, one of the most influential families in the State of Michigan. She is also endorsed by the “RINO” Sen. Majority Leader, Mike Shirkey.
- Incumbent Peter Meijer also defeated John Gibbs by a 50% spread. And Tom Norton lost to John Moolenaar for US House District 2 in a 55%/45% race.
- The problem is Michigan’s election primary doesn’t take place for another eight days on August 2nd. Last night, several news networks published to their websites, prematurely, a results page displaying predominantly GOP races. There were a handful of democrat primaries sprinkled into the published results.
- Last night, New Channel 3 WWMT TV, when asked how the results for the primary were published responded shockingly:
- Michigan Statute 168.932 states:
“A person who violates 1 or more of the following subdivisions is guilty of a felony:
(a) A person shall not attempt, by means of bribery, menace, or other corrupt means or device, either directly or indirectly, to influence an elector in giving his or her vote, or to deter the elector from, or interrupt the elector in giving his or her vote at any election held in this state.
- So once again, is publishing results of an election a week before considered “directly or directly…influencing an elector in giving their vote or deterring from”?
- Ironically, we saw the same thing in Georgia in their primary race. VoterGA pointed out on May 16, 2022, 8 days before the election, and once again orchestrated by the Associated Press. WSB News Director Suzanne Nadell explained that they did not expect the results to published live.
- Why is it that the two controversial swing states with still scrutinized results, procedures and records retention are the ones that made the mistake of publishing results without disclaimers letting electors know these are not symbolic of any particular voting?
- @foxandfriends just really botched my poll numbers, no doubt on purpose. That show has been terrible – gone to the “dark side.” They quickly quote the big Turning Point Poll victory of almost 60 points over the number two Republican, and then hammer me with outliers. Actually, almost all polls have me leading all Republicans & Biden BY A LOT. RINO Paul Ryan, one of the weakest and worst Speakers EVER, must be running the place. Anyway, thank you to Turning Point, the crowd & “love” was AMAZING!
- U.S. Space Force Chief of Space Operations Gen. John “Jay” Raymond said the creation of the Space Force — which happened under the Trump administration — was the right decision.
- “I rebuilt our military, including our nuclear capability and creation of Space Force,” Trump said in Arizona. “Space Force. Not since the Air Force 80 years ago had anything taken place like Space Force, and we’re lucky we have it.”
— The Hill (@thehill) July 24, 2022
Q “Yellow Brick Road”
Q “Color Revolution”
Q “National Emergency”
- In the news now
Elton John on his farewell
“Yellow Brick Road” tour
- Yellow Jacket of a Monkey Pox Expert
- Saying we are going to have a “National Emergency”
- Wisconsin State Representative Chuck Wichgers will become the third Wisconsin lawmaker to sign on to decertify the 2020 Wisconsin Election Results.
- Wichgers made a public announcement at a Monday press conference. He joins Reps. Timothy Ramthun and Rep. Janel Brandtjen in signing on to legislation to decertify the 2020 results for President in the state.
- …what happens if this is proven with irrefutable evidence? Who takes control away from 3 corrupt branches of do-nothing government if a foreign power successfully rigged a US election? Could get really interesting folks.
Wishing everybody a great week ahead—let’s gooooo! pic.twitter.com/0QWWsIqKDU
— Dan Scavino Jr. (@DanScavino) July 25, 2022
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump’s victory).
11.3 – Podesta indicted
11.6 – Huma indicted
Manafort was placed into Trump’s camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D’s) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.
Burned disabled amputee Veteran . Wife and I are ready. My injuries will be with it when we overthrow evil. AATW
No words, Patriot.
Allow us to carry this heavy burden.
Trust your fellow man.
We will win.
God bless you and your family.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://x22report.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.