At this point, I am not even surprised anymore when I see that a farm, processing plant, or food distribution center has burned down considering it has happened almost 100 times in the past year.
This time, a fire ignited insider a food manufacturing facility in Belmont, near the Portage-Waupaca County, Wisconsin, on Monday.
Numerous fire departments responded to the fire Festive Foods at about 9 a.m., according to WSAW-TV.
Company owner and President Mike Holmgren told reporters that the cause of the fire, which tool almost nine hours to put out, is still under investigation.
The company released a statement on Fake-Fact-Checker Facebook after the fire. It read:
Today festive foods experienced a heart breaking event. As many of you have seen in the news we have had a terrible fire run though our plant. We are happy to say that all employees made it out quickly and safely with no injury’s.
We would like to say a large thank you to all of the fire fighters and emergency response teams that came out today to assist.
This was a large job to tackle and we are greatful for all who where involved. It was devastating to sit and watch the build that we have all put so many years into go up into flames. But at this time our plan is to regroup and rebuild.
We appreciate all the support we have seen so far and will be posting updates as they come.
Here is a list of the U.S. food plants that her been destroyed:
- 1/11/21 A fire that destroyed 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire ignited inside the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL
- 7/25/21 Three-alarm fire at Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency personnel responded to the call
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday battled a large fire at Tyson’s River Valley Ingredients plant in Hanceville, Alabama
- 8/23/21 Fire crews were called to the Patak Meat Production company on Ewing Road in Austell
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef plant in Grand Island, Neb., on Sunday night forced a halt to slaughter and fabrication lines
- 10/13/21 A five-alarm fire ripped through the Darigold butter production plant in Caldwell, ID
- 11/15/21 A woman is in custody following a fire at the Garrard County Food Pantry
- 11/29/21 A fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant
- 12/13/21 West Side food processing plant in San Antonio left with smoke damage after a fire
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton’s Mountain following an overnight fire
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/31/22 a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont
- 2/22/22 The Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston caught fire after a propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food meant to feed people in a food desert near Maricopa
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
- 4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys destroyed on farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay.
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in Commie California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
- 6/12/22 Largest Pork Company in the US Shuts Down Commie California Plant Due to High Costs
- 6/13/22 Fire Breaks Out at a Food Processing Plant West of Waupaca County in Wisconsin
Far too many to be a coincidence.
Trending Political News
Biden’s America: Gas Averages Over $4 in All 50 States for First Time Ever
Welcome to Joe Biden’s America! Gas is more than $4 a gallon but don’t worry, there are no mean tweets.
For the first time in history, gas prices across all 50 states have averaged more than $4 a gallon. I don’t know about you, but for most Americans, that is a painful price to pay.
Twitter Snowflakes Hate Musk Even More After His Latest Announcement
Twitter snowflakes are melting at Tesla CEO 'Iron Man' Elon Musk’s latest announcement. Despite “overwhelmingly” voting for Democrats throughout his life, the soon-to-be Twitter owner announced that he will be voting Republican in the next election!
“The reality is that Twitter at this point, you know, has a very far left bias,” Musk said while speaking at a Miami tech conference on Monday. “I would classify myself as a moderate, neither Republican nor Democrat.”
All Hail the MAGA King! Twitter Explodes with Memes After Biden ‘Insults’ Trump
On Wednesday, President Brain-Dead Biden spoke at the IBEW International Convention and absolutely lost it during his speech.
The should-be nursing home patient went on a rant about the “MAGA king” in reference to former President Donald Trump. While this was meant to be an insult, the good people in the land of Twitter have turned it into a compliment.
BURN: Tucker Carlson Slams RINO Crenshaw with Epic New Nickname
Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson is an expert when it comes to calling out liberals and RINOs alike.
While interviewing former Democrat Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, a combat veteran who ran for president in 2020, Carlson tore into pro-war Rep. Dan Crenshaw and even gave him a new nickname: eye-patch McCain. A reference to the late Senator John McCain, who was perhaps the biggest RINO to ever exist.
Madison Cawthorn Announces New ‘Dark MAGA Mission’ After Primary Defeat
Freshman GOP member Madison Cawthorn was defeated in a primary on Tuesday. However, that is not the last we will hear of him.
Cawthorn has vowed to continue fighting from the sidelines. He declared, “I am on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal.”
He wrote, “When the establishment turned their guns on me, when the Uni-party coalesced to defeat an America First member very few people had my back. This list includes the lion share of figures that came to my defense when it was not politically profitable.”
Boom! South Carolina Bans Biological Males from Women’s Sports
South Carolina is not a safe haven for social justice warriors. The state just joined several others who have banned biological males from participating in women’s sports.
On Monday, Republican Gov. Henry McMaster signed the bill, which effectively allows students to play sports on teams that correspond with the gender on their birth certificate.
Bellyacher Bette: ‘Every Woman & Girl’ Should Take a Knee During Anthem
Disney’s Hocus Pocus 2 actress Has-Been Bette Midler is now urging both women and young girls to take a knee the next time they are present for the national anthem, in protest of the possible Supreme Court ruling to overturn Roe v. Wade.
Midler posted the following meme to Twitter with her ludicrous plan of disrespect:
WATCH: Joe Strains to Muster a Tear While Talking About Buffalo Shooting Victims
It’s almost election time again…you know what that means: kissing babies (even though there’s no formula to feed them) and fake tears. Yuck.
On Tuesday, President Brain-Dead Biden appeared in Buffalo, New York to try and appear as though he cares about the predominantly black population who lives in the area after a gunman killed multiple people in a grocery store massacre.
WATCH: Biden Loses it! Starts Yelling About Food Lines & ‘Great MAGA King’
On Wednesday, President Brain-Dead Biden LOST IT while giving a speech to unions. He went on a rant about long food lines and the “MAGA king.”
This guy has some serious mental issues.
“Remember those long lines you’d see in a television and people lining up in all kinds of vehicles just to get a box of food in their trunk? How quickly they forget people were hurting,” Biden said, raising his voice.
The post US Food Market: Fire Breaks Out at ANOTHER Food Processing Plant appeared first on Daily Patriot Report.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Keely Compson
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://dailypatriotreport.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.