Jeanine Pirro went off on her former Fox News colleague Sean Hannity, blasting him as she accused him of having no issue storming into the Oval Office and using President Donald Trump’s bathroom, Knewz.com can reveal. The claims were made in a batch of private text messages leaked amid Smartmatic’s legal fight with the conservative television network.
Why were the texts revealed now?

Smartmatic, which provided election technology to Los Angeles County for the 2020 election, filed a $2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News and parent company Fox Corporation for defamation after the network aired false claims by Trump and his allies claiming the election was rigged against him following his loss to Democrat Joe Biden. After Trump made the claims, several Fox News hosts doubled down and called out Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems for having an alleged role in Biden’s victory. While Fox in 2023 settled a defamation lawsuit brought by Dominion for just under $790 million, the company is now battling a legal challenge from Smartmatic, which filed its lawsuit in April 2025. Texts from Fox News hosts and employees from the time period at issue have now been revealed — the messages were recently un-redacted — as the case plays out.
What did the texts say?

In one message from October 27, 2020, Pirro — who left Fox News in 2025 and now serves as the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia — complained about Hannity, labeling him an “egomaniac.” According to Pirro, Hannity “[stormed] in like he owns the place, throws his papers on the Pres desk and says, you don’t mind if I use your private bathroom, and walks into bathroom within Oval and uses it. Looks at me and says, I got to talk to him. … It’s all abt him, period. No one else matters.” Though Pirro bashed Hannity, the TV personalities still had at least one positive exchange after her producer at the time, Jerry Andrews, urged her to stop making false claims about election fraud. “You should be very careful with this stuff and protect yourself given the ongoing calls for evidence that has not materialized,” Andrews told Pirro. The network then refused to air the November 7 episode of her show after Biden had wrapped up a victory, leaving Pirro raging. The 74-year-old’s next move? Text Hannity. “I’M TIRED OF THE CENSORSHIP AND I’M EMBARRASSED BY HOW THEY CALLED THIS ELECTION,” she cried to Hannity, who did his best to calm things down. “Fox News promoting u every 5 seconds. It’s hilarious,” the 63-year-old Hannity host joked.
Trump and Hannity’s relationship

This is not the first time Hannity has been put on blast. Earlier in 2025, a phone call the TV host made to Trump — in which Hannity reportedly begged the politician to stop bashing Fox News and his boss, Rupert Murdoch, during the Dominion drama — was revealed. Trump had, at the time, raged on Truth Social, “… If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged [and] Stollen, then he and] his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding [and] abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS.”
Hannity pleaded with Trump

According to the book Revenge: The Inside Story of Trump’s Return to Power, by Axios journalist Alex Isenstadt, Hannity stepped in and called Trump. The Fox News host allegedly begged him to cool it. “Please do not hit Fox, do not hit the Murdoch family. Just please, for the love of God, please don’t do it,” Hannity reportedly said. “Mr. President, I’m trying to help you out here with the Fox people here. But you’re not making it easy for me by going after the Murdochs. You’re not helping me. You’re not helping yourself. If you can just lay off, we can start making some moves and getting back to normal.” According to the bombshell book, Trump was surrounded by his team during the call and said to them, “Sean is trying to do the right thing. But, man, the Murdochs? I don’t know.”
The post Jeanine Pirro slams Sean Hannity in leaked texts appeared first on Knewz.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Knewz Staff
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://knewz.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.