- Madeleine Davison @ Media Matters: Rep. Lauren Boebert has a lengthy record of bigotry and extremism. Coverage of her recent anti-Muslim comments erases it.
- Nathalie Baptiste @ Mother Jones: Lauren Boebert Is Only Going to Get Worse.
- Greg Sargent @ The Washington Post: Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene aren’t fringe. They’re leading indicators.
- Roger Kerson @ Slate: Meet the Trump Fanatics Who Have Taken Over Elections in a Critical Swing State.
- Zachary Petrizzo @ The Daily Beast: Far-Right Shock Jock Confronts Mark Meadows on Alleged Ties to China.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: MAGA World’s “Gun Girl” Says She’s Ditching Atheism for Catholicism.
- John Wright @ Raw Story: Trump ‘Kraken’ lawyers ordered to pay $175K in sanctions for ‘profound abuse of judicial process.’
The post Right Wing Round-Up: Profound Abuse of the Judicial Process appeared first on Right Wing Watch.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Kyle Mantyla
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.rightwingwatch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.