The last hour of daylight is typically when winds calm down, water temperatures cool and fish go bananas, so I set up a little challenge for myself on my most-recent trip: Could I catch more in the two hours preceding the golden hour than a could during those 60 minutes?
Admittedly, I ended up being surprised at the answer.
Check out the video for all the details.
Catch more fish and look cool doing it in official Habit Outdoors fishing apparel. Use coupon code marshman15 to save 15% off their already incredible prices! https://habitoutdoors.com
Get exclusive access to Marsh Man here: https://bit.ly/3kXS817
Want to shoot your own fishing videos? Here’s some gear/resources you might find useful:
- Get your music from SoundStripe (enter code MARSHMAN10 for 10% off): https://bit.ly/3t9M7kJ
- GoPro: https://amzn.to/2HKs1di
- GoPro 8: https://amzn.to/2ZlIlsh
- GoPro chest mount: https://amzn.to/2OthF1O
- Refuel 9-hour GoPro battery: https://amzn.to/374nnQr
- Sony a6000: https://amzn.to/2UJ6eIW
- Apple MacBook Pro: https://amzn.to/2UlVVKC
- Versamaxx Bolt: https://bit.ly/3tfjcwl
- MirrOlure MirrOlip: https://bit.ly/2sMDJy4
- Strike King Rage Craw: https://bit.ly/2GgEp1K
- Zoom Ultra-Vibe Speed Craw: https://bit.ly/3ayvIhl
- Berkley Powerbait Chigger Craw: https://bit.ly/2GeTQYA
- Rage Tail Menace: https://bit.ly/2RJ8vQL
- H&H TKO Shrimp: https://bit.ly/33ad3p7
- Deathgrip Jigheads: https://bit.ly/2TPIguK
- Booyah Pad Crasher Jr.: https://bit.ly/2TOUKmk
- Pro’s Choice soft stickbait: https://bit.ly/2TP69CW
- Matrix Mullet: https://bit.ly/2RkhKYR
- Bill Lewis Echo 1.75: https://bit.ly/2WKKZV6
- Matrix Shad: https://bit.ly/2Gf7VoF
- H&H gold spinner: https://bit.ly/3hfmuc3
- MirrOlure SheDog: https://bit.ly/2NQGypn
- Vudu Shrimp: https://bit.ly/2NR2q3F
- Zoom Z-Craw Jr.: https://bit.ly/3ayQxt4
- Rotomolded Bruin coolers: https://bit.ly/2tGYMTe
- Bubba Blade: https://bit.ly/3810TB6
- H&H telescopic push pole: https://bit.ly/2F3vLHd
To keep up with all we’re doing, follow us on social media:
- Facebook: Marsh Man Masson
- Instagram: todd_masson
- Snapchat: tmassonfish
- Twitter: @tmassonFISH
Also, please solicit our sponsors:
The post MARSH MAN MASSON: Can I Catch More In Two Hours Than In That Last Hour? appeared first on The Hayride.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Todd Masson
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://thehayride.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.