Business are now seeing the inflation, they know this is going to effect their business. When people start to see higher prices it means more currency is taken out of their pockets and as this happens it makes much more difficult to live. The [CB] cannot stop this so they will need to distract from it. The [DS] did not see the plan for 2016 and they thought they got away with cheating in the 2020 election. Trump confirms the [DS] will be surprised once again. The people of the US are now rejecting Biden and the [DS] agenda, more and more people are siding with Trump. In the end the election fraud will be released, the [DS] will react and try to stop the information from being released, this will fail. The country will be in a constitutional crisis and the military who already knows that [JB] is not the real President, they will step in keep the country running.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
Get 51% Off by Clicking Here http://agewithx22.com
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
Try it today for 51% OFF ^^^
- Gov. Gavin Newsom welcomed the nation’s homeless into California on July 19 after signing the largest homeless investment bill in state history.
- The $12 billion dollar investment signed by Newsom at a Project Homekey site is a part of the $100 billion California Comeback Plan, which also includes $10.3 billion for affordable housing.
- “This is crazy,” recall candidate Kevin Faulconer said on Twitter on July 19. “I have incredible compassion for homeless Californians. But no, we should not be encouraging homeless people from other parts of the country to move to California.”
- Newsom’s comments came amid Los Angeles’s homelessness crisis and the cleaning of encampments in Venice.
- Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva on July 21 hosted a Facebook forum
- “That’s really not what we need to do here in Los Angeles County,” Villanueva said.
- He said the Venice boardwalk encampment includes homeless people from 23 states.
- “But since LA County has half of the state’s entire homeless population, we’re not in a position to have all these people show up. However, governor, if you wish to have them in your vineyard, in your property, in your mansion, by all means, you have the freedom to invite them there, but here in LA County, we’re pretty much full.”
- Inflationary pressures remain extremely high in the American
- And many businesses are succeeding in raising their prices. Fifty-two percent reported higher prices in July compared with June, with just two percent lowering prices. That’s an increase from June and May, suggesting higher prices have become more widespread. Eighty-four percent reported higher prices from July 2020, with four percent lowering prices.
- Expectations for prices paid for materials and prices for finished goods six months from now both moved higher than they were a year ago, with 79 percent of businesses expecting to pay more for materials and 69 percent expecting to raise prices for their products.
- Eighty-nine percent said they had challenges with supply chain disruptions and shortages. Of those, 69 percent indicated they were delaying projects or pushing back work as well as diversifying suppliers. Due to supply chain issues, 62 percent of manufacturers responded by raising prices, 56 percent reported increasing inventories, and another 36 percent reported turning away business.
- Whirlpool CEO Marc Bitzer said yesterday that his company is going to run face first into $1 billion worth of inflation this year.
- “We have raised prices across the globe and we feel we are in a pretty good position to mitigate the effects of raw materials,” Bitzer said
- He noted that “peak increases” due to inflation would be materializing in the current quarter.
- According to Deadline, which reported on the latest ratings from Nielsen, CNN’s town hall drew in 1.46 million viewers between 8:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. as Biden spoke in Cincinnati. As reported by Deadline, that is “down significantly from CNN’s town hall with Biden in February, which drew 3.5 million viewers” and outpaced the audience on Fox News and MSNBC.
- During that same 74-minute time frame on Wednesday, Fox News received an average of 2.76 million viewers for Tucker Carlson Tonight and a portion of Hannity, which was putting on a town hall event with Florida Republicans, including Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Marco Rubio, and Rep. Maria Elvira Salazar to discuss the Cuban protests.
Cleveland Indians Changed Their Name To the Guardians
Can anybody believe that the Cleveland Indians, a storied and cherished baseball franchise since taking the name in 1915, are changing their name to the Guardians? Such a disgrace, and I guarantee that the people who are most angry about it are the many Indians of our Country. Wouldn’t it be an honor to have a team named the Cleveland Indians, and wouldn’t it be disrespectful to rip that name and logo off of those jerseys? The people of Cleveland cannot be thrilled and I, as a FORMER baseball fan, cannot believe things such as this are happening. A small group of people, with absolutely crazy ideas and policies, is forcing these changes to destroy our culture and heritage. At some point, the people will not take it anymore!
- the Florida Sheriffs Association (FSA) Task Force released the results of Operation Breaking Chains, a strategic initiative in 16 Florida counties that focused on reducing human trafficking throughout the state and prosecuting those responsible for trafficking individuals. During this month-long operation 29 victims were recovered, 31 traffickers were identified, and a total of 363 arrests took place during the Task Force Operation Breaking Chains.
- 16 total Sheriff’s Offices participated in the month-long operation.
- 29 victims recovered
- 31 traffickers identified
- 4 traffickers arrested
- 324 interdiction stops made both highway and waterway
- 4 victims rescued for interdiction stops
- Over 1,000 hours doing knock and talks at multiple business locations
- 363 total arrests
- DeSantis announced he will not set mask mandates for children in the Florida school system.
- We’re not doing that in Florida,” he said. “We need our kids to breathe.”
- The White House scolded Gov. Ron DeSantis for refusing to enact mask mandates for children younger than 12 years old as they return to school.
- “If I were a parent in Florida, that would be greatly concerning to me,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily press briefing.
What are they so afraid of, that when the children do not wear masks it is shown to the world that the children and teachers are not dropping dead. Will they try to push propaganda that covid is spreading, of course, but we no masks do not work and the the pcr test doesn’t work, we will be discussing the test in a little bit
- Tennessee’s governor is backing the termination of a top health official after she noted that state doctrine allows children to get vaccines without parental consent.
- Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee said that he sets a vision for each department and that the state Department of Health acted in line with his vision when it fired Dr. Michelle Fiscus earlier this month.
- -Vaccinated individuals accounted for three-quarters of Singapore’s COVID-19 infections in the last four weeks, but they were not falling seriously ill, government data showed, as a rapid ramp-up in inoculations leaves fewer people unvaccinated.
- The FDA today joined The WHO and Dr.Fauci in admitting there is a notable risk of false results from the standard PCR-Test used to define whether an individual is a COVID “Case” or not.
- As a reminder, “cycle thresholds” (Ct) are the level at which widely (PCR) test can detect a sample of the COVID-19 virus. The higher the number of cycles, the lower the amount of viral load in the sample; the lower the cycles, the more prevalent the virus was in the original sample.
- Numerous epidemiological experts have argued that cycle thresholds are an important metric by which patients, the public, and policymakers can make more informed decisions about how infectious and/or sick an individual with a positive COVID-19 test might be. However, as JustTheNews reports, health departments across the country are failing to collect that data.
- Here are a few headlines from those experts and scientific studies:
2. The Wadworth Center, a New York State laboratory, analyzed the results of its July tests at the request of the NYT: 794 positive tests with a Ct of 40: “With a Ct threshold of 35, approximately half of these PCR tests would no longer be considered positive,” said the NYT. “And about 70% would no longer be considered positive with a Ct of 30! “
3. An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.
4. A new study from the Infectious Diseases Society of America, found that at 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of PCR test “positives” are not “cases” since the virus cannot be cultured, it’s dead. And by 35: 97% of the positives are non-clinical.
5. PCR is not testing for disease, it’s testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot. When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really “positives” in any clinical sense, since it cannot make you or anyone else sick
- positive tests as they are counted today do not indicate a “case” of anything.
this clearly explains the disappearance of the “flu” during this season as the plethora of high Ct PCR Tests supposedly pointing to a surge in COVID are nothing of the sort.
Lets go back to July 16 2020 podcast that Fauci was on
TAKE A LISTEN
- Last year, Guardian newspaper called Sweden’s laissez-faire approach to the coronavirus pandemic – generally allowing the coronavirus to run its course while the population reaches herd immunity – a “catastrophe” in the making, while CBS News said the Scandinavian nation had become “an example of how not to handle COVID-19.”
- And data show the seven-day rolling average for COVID deaths was zero,
- Sweden’s overall mortality rate in 2020 was lower than most of Europe, FEE added, and its economy suffered far less.
This is what they are afraid of, the people waking up and seeing that they have been lied to. Think about the push for vaccines, if half the people do not get and we don’t see death all around us, what happens. Think about Texas and Florida when they opened the states and there were no mask mandates, Fauci said it was going to be a disaster, was it, no,
- We are heading into a real political crisis where internationally, more and more countries are starting to point the finger at Fauci.
- A top Wuhan Institute of Virology scientist and Dr. Anthony Fauci cited the same scientific paper when arguing in favor of a natural origin for COVID-19 and against the lab leak hypothesis.
- Fauci said he continues to believe the “most likely” origin for COVID-19 is nature and hasn’t seen any recent “concrete evidence” to make him think the Wuhan lab leak hypothesis is more likely.
- Fauci cited the paper again, adding: “A recent paper was put out by 21 very well internationally respected virologists and evolutionary biologists who said the same thing I’m saying. I rely on people like that who have great experience in this — that’s what they do every single day — who again, are open-minded in saying it’s conceivable that you may have had a lab leak. … But they feel that the more likely explanation is a natural evolution from an animal host to a human.”
- The paper that Fauci cited was titled The Origins of SARS-CoV-2: A Critical Review and argued in favor of the natural hypothesis and against a lab leak.
- Yuan Zhiming, director of the biosafety lab at the Wuhan lab, also cited the paper on Thursday during a Beijing press conference in which China rejected a planned WHO follow-up investigation into COVID-19’s origins, which would have scrutinized the lab leak hypothesis.
- Wasn’t’ there a Lancet report saying that HCQ causes death, oh that was retracted because it was fake
- George Soros funneled a million dollars to an organization working to defund the police, as crime skyrocketed across the nation.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Ronald Watkins, or CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram, is a former site administrator of the imageboard website 8chan. By the way after human review on telegram Codemonkey account was reinstated.
- Here is Watkins’ breakdown of what to look for with Mike Lindell’s information. (Along with Watkins’ comments below, we have added comments from another cyber expert who reviewed these comments and we have added these comments in green.)
- Mike Lindell’s PCAPs are very important and might be absolute proof of a cyber operation that targeted the election.
I say “might” because PCAPs are a very specific thing and would need to be proven with analysis before we know for sure. (There is no such thing as “absolute proof of a cyber operation”, any evidence (unless you yourself generated the content) can only be expressed as a degree of certainty.)
- PCAP is an abbreviation for “Packet Capture”. Data travels over the internet in packets that can be easily intercepted with specifically designed software or hardware. (Not all internet traffic can be intercepted. You need physical access to the tap point in order to intercept the pocket traffic that it controls.)
- Packets are relayed over many nodes and jumps between the origin and the recipient. Any of these relays or networks in between are able to capture packets which pass through. (Data pockets often travel over a complex path of networks between source and target.)
- Just having 100 Gorillabytes of packet captures means nothing on its own since packets are being sent constantly back and forth over the internet. The fact that you are able to read this message means you are receiving packets in real time. (For the novice reading this, “gorillabytes’ is not a real measurement.)
- Since packets are sent back and forth constantly with any amount of jumps or networks in between, anybody along the route could theoretically capture the packets holding your online banking password and steal your money.
- Now why isn’t everyone’s online bank account getting hacked every day by people who get the smart idea to run packet capturing software?
- TLS, or Transfer Layer Security, encrypts your data before sending it over the network. If anybody captures your packets while you’re using TLS, then they just see a garbled mess. (TLS is only one of many security measures that are used to protect pocket traffic.)
- Only the recipient and sender of the packet will know what the packet contains if TLS is used. (TLS can still be intercepted, decoded and modified in transit.)
- Now let’s think for a second about Mike Lindell’s PCAPs.
- If Mike Lindell has PCAPs that prove there was a cyber operation that targeted the election networks, then first we need to think about how he got the PCAPs.
- If we assume TLS was enabled, then Mike Lindell would only be able to get intelligible PCAPs if the person logging the packets was either the sender, receiver, or cracked the encryption of the packets.
- If Mike’s team was able to crack TLS then we will have a major problem for anybody who uses the internet.
- There are man-in-the-middle techniques which could grab packets thought to be end-to-end encrypted but very few groups are in position to do so. (see: nsa, cloudflare, etc).
- Now let’s assume that the sender/receiver of the packets didn’t use TLS. If Mike’s team was able to run the packet capturing mechanism somewhere along the network routes that the election data took, and TLS was not enabled, then we can essentially conclude that He. Has. It. All.
- The barrier to entry to use TLS is very low. It takes but a minute to enable on a server or software, and takes seconds as an end-user (https is TLS, http isnt).
- If election management software sent packets over the internet without at least enabling TLS, then that indicates that they are careless at implementing security at the least, and might even be potentially malicious.
- I have not seen Mike Lindell’s PCAPs and don’t know the circumstances and data he has, but this could potentially be HUGE if he is able to verify and properly analyze what happened on the networks on election night.
- Packets consist of two portions: the header and the payload. The header contains information about the packet, such as its origin and destination IP addresses (an IP address is like a computer’s mailing address). The payload is the actual data
We’ve experienced 6 months of the installed resident Joe Biden.
75+ MILLION PISSED OFF PATRIOTS. Still no riots, looting or burning our cities.
- Huawei is hiring Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta as a consultant, according to two people familiar with the matter. Podesta will aim to help the controversial Chinese telecom giant warm relations with the Biden administration.
- Podesta will work to advance a variety of the company’s goals in Washington,
- Huawei faces a host of challenges in Washington. In February 2020, the Justice Department charged the company with violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO — a key DOJ tool for going after organized crime. DOJ alleged that Huawei helped Iran’s authoritarian government build out its domestic surveillance capabilities
- Huawei is not Podesta’s first major China client. Disclosure forms show that his former company also represented the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF), which funds a host of activities in the U.S. The University of Texas at Austin in 2018 rejected a funding offer from the foundation because of concerns about its links to the Chinese Communist Party, as Inside Higher Ed has reported.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://x22report.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.