- Shane Vaughn is creating an app that will allow right-wing Christians to donate to a “war chest” that will be used to finance candidates running for office all over the country.
- Rick Wiles announced that he is building a social media platform that will be a safe space for young, straight, Christian men to gather where they won’t be feminized, criticized, or called racist.
- Alex McFarland claims that a music director at a prominent East Coast college told him that because of critical race theory, instructors are not allowed to use the phrase “sheet music” or require students to tune their instruments.
- Bill Mitchell says that President Joe Biden is evil, a pedophile, a “Manchurian Candidate” controlled by China, and a complete idiot.
- Finally, David Barton asserts that, under the Second Amendment, there are to be no age limits placed on who can own a weapon. Given that Barton also insists that the Second Amendment also places no limits on what sorts of weapons private citizens can own, presumably that means that 5-year-olds are entitled to own tanks and fighter jets.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Kyle Mantyla
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.rightwingwatch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.