A former adviser to Donald Trump is sounding the alarm on what he describes as an attempt “to prevent President Trump from running again in 2024.”
Jason Miller, who also serves as a Newsmax contributor, tweeted that an investigation into Trump’s bodyguard is nothing more than another witch hunt to keep Trump from running again.
In his Twitter post, Miller responded to a Wall Street Journal article that said former Trump bodyguard Matthew Calamari was under investigation regarding whether he “received tax-free fringe benefits.”
Miller wrote of the investigation, “Rinky-dink b.s. Complete Witch Hunt. This is all about trying to prevent President Trump from running in 2024.”
Complete Witch Hunt.
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) June 22, 2021
Miller’s particular use of those words closely resembles Trump’s own statement earlier in June.
Now that I have been totally exonerated on the Mueller Witch Hunt with a charge of No Collusion, I have often wondered, if a fake investigation is illegally started based on information provided and paid for by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, shouldn’t they be held accountable? Not to mention, wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and interfering with years of a presidential administration? I fought the made-up Hoax strongly and effectively, and I won.
Then they fabricated, out of thin air, the fake allegation that I obstructed justice, and I won that too. Think of it, how can you obstruct justice when you were fighting a false and illegally submitted narrative?
This week I have been totally exonerated by the Inspector General in the clearing of Lafayette Park, despite earlier reports that it was done for political purposes.
And I have also been totally exonerated in Congress by the testimony of former White House lawyer Don McGahn. It came, it went, and it was a big “nothingburger.”
But fear not, the Radical Left, country destroying, illegal Witch Hunts continue, and I will win those too!
Donald Trump made headlines on Monday when discussing the 2020 presidential election.
During an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump said he has “not conceded” the November election.
“I never admitted defeat,” Trump said. “No, I never, the word is ‘concede,’ [and] I have not conceded.”
BREAKING: President Donald Trump tells @dbrodyreports: “I never admitted defeat…I have not conceded.” Watch the rest of the interview on #TheWaterCooler today on #RealAmVoice @Justthenews pic.twitter.com/gknI9FDQH4
— Real America’s Voice (RAV) (@RealAmVoice) June 21, 2021
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Republicans are solely focused on reclaiming the majority in the House of Representatives in the 2022 midterm elections.
And take House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s gavel out of her hands.
Republicans need a net gain of 5 seats to regain the House majority in the midterms next November.
The GOP has another big advantage now: they are raking in historical amounts of money.
Republicans set a fundraising record for the third month in a row and now have $42.1 million in cash on hand with zero dollars in debt.
The National Republican Congressional Committee raised over $14 million in May as it builds resources toward next year’s elections.
The NRCC highlights that May was its third straight record-breaking fundraising month.
But the impressive $14 million haul included a transfer of $5 million from the Republican National Committee.
And the NRCC says it ended May with more than $42.1 million cash on hand – more than double the amount it had in its coffers at this point in the last election cycle – and zero debt.
For comparison, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee reported having $32 million cash on hand with no debt at the beginning of May.
House Republicans have history on their side as they aim to regain the chamber.
The party that controls the White House, which is currently the Democrats, on average loses roughly 25 House seats in the midterm elections.
And the once-in-a-decade redistricting process – pegged to the 2020 census – is expected to generally favor Republicans over Democrats.
The post Former Senior Trump Adviser Calls Out Scheme ‘To Prevent President Trump from Running in 2024’ appeared first on Conservative Brief.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Martin Walsh
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://conservativebrief.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.