The following article, Schaftlein Report: Education Headlines – Critical Race Theory, Loan Forgiveness and Supreme Decision, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Guest: Dr. Vermelle Greene – Executive Director of the Boys Initiative (BoysInitiative.org), Educator, and Author of the book Please Teach Me Like I’m a Boy! Ten Steps to His Success in School and in Life
1) Supreme Court ruling in a narrow scope opinion sides with Athletes versus the NCAA
2) Critical Race Theory is a hot button issue – we’ll discuss
3) Student Loan forgiveness – Biden Administration discussing options for Permanently Disabled, people defrauded by colleges and public service work credits
4) Voter ID supported by 91% of Republicans, 87% of Independents and 62% of Democrats. Yet Democratic politicians call it voter suppression and racism
5) TX Gov Abbott – No CRT, Open carry without a license, voting laws strengthened and now Texas want to add border wall
6) $1T Infrastructure Plan continues with negotiations by a Bi-partisan group of Senators
7) The Border Crisis creates additional educational burdens on newly arriving children
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Schaftlein Report
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://flagandcross.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.