You’ve found Thursday’s Daily Dispatch, hosted by Harrison Smith! Learn about Biden’s G-7 meeting, hospital workers fighting back against vaccine mandates, the war on white people and more.
See the articles below for more information.
- Biden to meet with G-7, NATO allies at ‘defining’ moment for democracy
- Government watchdog finds failings, but no Trump influence, in clearing of Lafayette Square | TheHill
- 170 Hospital Workers Suspended for Refusing Vaccine, Face Dismissal
- EXCLUSIVE: Biden’s Military Puts West Point Cadets in Solitary Confinement If They Refuse COVID Vaccine – National File
- Research Article in Medical Journal Describes Whiteness as ‘Malignant, Parasitic-Like Condition’
- U.S. signs $1.2 bln deal for 1.7 mln courses of Merck‘s experimental COVID-19 drug | Reuters
- Keystone XL pipeline project canceled by developer – CNN
- Biden to Send Millions of Pfizer Vaccine Doses to 100 Countries – The New York Times
- Ashli Babbitt’s husband sues for name of Capitol cop who shot her during riot
- Senate Democrats threaten to block 2026 World Cup funds unless women’s soccer team get equal pay | TheHill
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.newswars.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.