The [CB] is pushing the great reset as hard as they possibly can, but it failing, it was completely countered by the patriots and now they will try again. But once the people are awake this will be very difficult. [CB] push their agenda to push people away from alternative currency. The [DS]/MSM is now losing, the public is now seeing the truth, the people have a front row seat to it all. The patriots countered the pandemic, the great reset, war, and now the patriots will be going after the [DS] system. Nothing will be able to stop this storm. The election audits are heating up and as each day passes more and more evidence is produced that raises more and more questions. This election was rigged, the [DS] cheated to like they always have been and now the people can see their system very clearly. The clock is ticking down and the [DS] is panicking. The truth will break through the propaganda.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Melt Body Fat Today With Keto Elevate:
-> http://ketowithx22.com <-
Defend Yourself With The Best Tactical Flashlight On The Market
Get it Here: http://www.fighterflare.com
Use Promo Code X20 for 20% OFF
- The White House reminded Americans that families would start receiving direct cash payments in their bank accounts starting in July, as President Joe Biden continues to implement his coronavirus rescue package.
- 90 percent of families with children will get this new tax relief automatically, starting in July,” Biden said in a statement released to reporters on Monday morning, noting that the payments send Americans the message that “help is here” during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The federal government will give a monthly payment of $300 per child under six and $250 per child older than six to families that qualify. The monthly benefits are reduced for couples earning more than $150,000 or individuals earning more than $75,000.
- The money will be released to families whether they are employed or not, continuing a trend that analysts fear will slow some workers from returning to work as the coronavirus pandemic diminishes.
- Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer (D) is working to shut down a 65-year-old pipeline that pumps oil from Canada into the United States. The 645-mile pipeline runs through the Great Lakes, where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron connect, something Whitmer believes can have a devastating environmental impact. The area of concern, for Whitmer, is the small stretch that runs through the waterways, known as Line 5.
- The Canadian company that owns Line 5, Enbridge, however, believes the pipeline is safe.
- “Enbridge officials admit that the idea of constructing a pipeline in the open waters of the Straits would not fly today. But company officials also insist that the current pipeline is safe: constructed of material thicker than most pipelines and watched closely for any sign of malfunction,” Bridge Michigan reported.
- Elon Musk denied the company had sold its sizable bitcoin assets,
- A hint from Musk that Tesla may sell its $1.5 billion bitcoin holding Sunday sent prices plummeting to around $42,000 a coin, the lowest since February.
- those darn ‘facts’ and ‘science’ keep getting in the way of the ‘bitcoin = bad guy destroying the earth’ narrative and new research by crypto firm Galaxy Digital (founded by former hedge fund manager Michael Novogratz) has shown that both the traditional banking system and the gold industry consume much more energy than the bitcoin network.
- According to the report, compiled by Galaxy’s mining arm, bitcoin’s annual electricity consumption stands at 113.89 TWh (terawatt-hours). That includes energy for miner demand, miner power consumption, pool power consumption, and node power consumption. The amount is at least two times lower than the total energy consumed by the banking system, which is estimated to reach 263.72 TWh per year globally.
Say it’s 2014 and you’ve had this idea for a technocratic Great Reset of the world economy for some time now, but it only works if the entire planet is rocked by a pandemic. How do you go about selling your idea?
“The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future” — Klaus Schwab, WEF
- If you are World Economic Forum (WEF) Founder Klaus Schwab, you attempt to sell your vision of a global Utopia via a Great Reset of the world order in three simple steps:
- Announce your intention to revamp every aspect of society with global governance, and keep repeating that message
- When your message isn’t getting through, simulate fake pandemic scenarios that show why the world needs a great reset
- If the fake pandemic scenarios aren’t persuasive enough, wait a couple months for a real global crisis to occur, and repeat step one
- So, in May, 2018, the WEF partnered with Johns Hopkins to simulate a fictitious pandemic — dubbed “Clade X” — to see how prepared the world be if ever faced with such a crisis.
- A little over a year later, the WEF once again teamed-up with Johns Hopkins, along with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, to stage another pandemic exercise called Event 201 in October, 2019.
- Both simulations concluded that the world wasn’t prepared for a global pandemic.
- And a few short months following the conclusion of Event 201, which specifically simulated a coronavirus outbreak, the World Health Organization (WHO) officially declared that the coronavirus had reached pandemic status on March 11, 2020.
Since then, just about every scenario covered in the Clade X and Event 201 simulations has come into play, including:
- Governments implementing lockdowns worldwide
- The collapse of many industries
- Growing mistrust between governments and citizens
- A greater adoption of biometric surveillance technologies
- Social media censorship in the name of combating misinformation
- The desire to flood communication channels with “authoritative” sources
- A global lack of personal protective equipment
- The breakdown of international supply chains
- Mass unemployment
- Rioting in the streets
- And a whole lot more!
CNN Fires Reporter 9 Years After He Tweeted Hitler “Did Good With Those Jews.”
If you get fired from your government job for opposing Marxism, doesn’t it mean your government supports Marxism?
— Rising serpent (@rising_serpent) May 16, 2021
- A U.S. tax court judge has ordered the Internal Revenue Service to disclose if it criminally investigated the Clinton Foundation.
- This ruling was part of an ongoing case involving whistleblowers who have long alleged wrongdoing on the part of the charity that bears the name of former President Bill Clinton and his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Judge David Gustafson pointed to a “gap” in IRS records and said that the agency’s claim to have never criminally investigated the Clintons’ charity “was not supported by the administrative record and thus constituted an abuse of discretion.”
- the ruling serves to perpetuate long-standing allegations that the Clintons were using their foundation to launder money for political favors from foreign entities.
- A top official within the U.S. Marshals Service reported that 387 missing children—a record high number—were recovered by the agency in 2020.
- Chief Inspector Floriano Whitwell, who heads the U.S. Marshals’ sex offender investigations, said: “Last year, we recovered 387 missing children, and that was the most we’ve ever recovered, almost 100 more than the previous year.
- “But I would also emphasize that, in my opinion, we’re barely scratching the surface.”
- According to the FBI, the number of reported missing children was 421,394 in 2019 and 365,348 in 2020, with the majority of cases being considered “endangered runaways.”
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://x22report.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.