The following article, Mo Brooks Vows to Fight Critical Race Theory Tooth and Nail, was first published on Big League Politics.
On May 13, 2021, Alabama Congressman announced his three-step plan to combat Critical Race Theory. The plan consisted of the following:
- Cosponsoring Congressman Chip Roy’s (TX-21) bill, H.R. 3163, the Combatting Racist Training in Schools Act, which prohibits federal funding for any K-12 school or institution of higher education that promotes racist-based theories.
- Cosponsoring Congressman Dan Bishop’s (NC-09) bill, H.R. 3134, the Stop CRT Act, which bans CRT in all federal government trainings and prohibits any federal entity from granting federal funds to any entity that teaches or advances CRT.
- Cosigning a letter, along with 20 other Congressmen, to President Joe Biden urging him to reject his Department of Education’s proposed rule to subsidize American History and Civics Education programs that support Critical Race Theory (CRT) instruction.
Clay Mills, Brooks’ Communications Director, outlined what CRT entails:
According to the well-respected Heritage Foundation, CRT originated in Germany in the 1920s-30s, which argues Marxist principles should be applied to all aspects of life, to-wit: that America is a nation of oppressors and the oppressed. CRT advances this theory by defining the oppressors and exploiters as Caucasians and the oppressed and exploited as Blacks. CRT holds that a person’s race is the most important thing about that person. It is their defining characteristic. Under CRT, all whites are oppressors and all minority races are victims.
Congressman Brooks had this to say about CRT:
Never have I feared so much for America’s future. America-hating Socialists seek to upend the American way of life based on freedom and liberty and replace it with dictatorial government that controls every aspect of our lives. In an effort to achieve that goal, Dictatorial Socialists in the White House and around the nation seek to indoctrinate America’s youth into Critical Race Theory acolytes. Let’s be clear about what Critical Race Theory advocates believe:
- The most important thing about you is your skin color, a biological trait that no one has any control over and which should never define a person’s character, conduct or stature.
- If you are a member of a minority race you are a victim of a rigged system that wants you to fail.
- If you are a member of a majority race you are an exploiter of minority races whether you intend to be or not, and should be dealt with accordingly.
- America was founded on racism and the racist underpinnings of slavery in America still exist everywhere.
Critical Race Theory is based on Marxism, an evil plague that threatens freedom and liberty! Marxism stokes division by fanning the flames of class, race, and gender resentment. Critical Race Theory was dreamt up by Marxists as a tool with which to sell Marxism in America. The bottom line is, no person should be judged or treated differently because of the color of their skin, their ethnicity, or any biological trait that nobody has any control over. People who believe that an individual’s defining characteristic is their race are, by definition, racists. I believe in fighting racism wherever it exists.
Brooks came to the following conclusion: “The American people must understand that Marxism and freedom cannot coexist. The two are anathemas to each other. America was built on freedom and liberty for all, and any movement toward Marxism in America is a threat to freedom and liberty. As such, I fight in Congress to stop the spread of Socialism and its underlying Marxist ideology.”
Elected officials like Brooks can be counted on to fight the politically correct Left head-on. His devotion to America First principles makes him a future leader of national populism. Hopefully, Alabama voters make the right decision by voting for Brooks in the Republican primary and catapulting him to the US Senate in the 2022 General Election.
Continue reading: Mo Brooks Vows to Fight Critical Race Theory Tooth and Nail …
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Jose Nino
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://bigleaguepolitics.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.