The following article, Poll: 64% Say Voter ID Requirements Make Elections ‘More Fair’, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Even CNN has discovered that a majority of respondents say that voter ID requirements are the best way to ensure the integrity of the vote.
A recent CNN survey found that 65 percent feel that requiring a valid photo ID to vote would make elections “more fair,” despite even CNN’s efforts to push Americans to turn against voter ID laws.
The survey gave respondents a series of choices and asked them to rate them for how they could make elections “more fair,” “less fair,” or the same as they are now.
The survey found that 64 percent said requiring voters to provide photo IDs before voting would make elections “more fair,” while 17 percent who said “less fair.” Also, another 17 percent said it “would not make much difference.”
Also, a majority of 65 percent said “ensuring that in-person voting before Election Day is available outside of normal business hours and on the weekends” would make elections “more fair.” Meanwhile, 51 percent said automatic voter registration would make elections “more fair.”
Other findings include:
- 48 percent said “more fair,” 23 percent said “less fair”
- Allowing election officials to send absentee ballot applications to every registered voter in the state
- 42 percent said “more fair,” 36 percent said “less fair”
- Limiting access to ballot drop boxes to only those hours when polls are also open
- 34 percent said “more fair,” 41 percent said “less fair”
- Making it against the law to provide food or water to people waiting in line to vote
- 13 percent said “more fair,” 39 percent said “less fair,” but a plurality, 46 percent, said it “would to make much difference”
So far, the Democrats and their media lapdogs are failing to convince the majority of Americans that voter ID is bad for America.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.
Continue reading: Poll: 64% Say Voter ID Requirements Make Elections ‘More Fair’ …
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Warner Todd Huston
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://flagandcross.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.