Source: CD Media Staff
Department of Homeland Security Insider Leaks ‘Significant Event Report’ Showing Yemeni National and Suspected Terrorist Al-Bokari Was Tracked and Later Apprehended Near US-Mexico Border
- Insider working within Department of Homeland Security leaked internal documents before and after Al-Bokari’s arrest.
- Al-Bokari and his associates traveled through Panama and were detained by Mexican authorities at the Mexicali airport on Monday, April 12.
- The Yemini terror suspect was soon after released by the Mexican government and was expected to make his way towards the Southern Border, according to a U.S. government “Significant Event Report” labelled as “unclassified // law enforcement sensitive.”
- Just recently, two other Yemeni nationals on the terrorism watch list were stopped at the U.S. border with Mexico, according to the Associated Press.
- Al-Bokari was apprehended by U.S. authorities in Calexico, California on Tuesday, April 13.
[WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Apr. 20, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today featuring leaked Department of Homeland Security [DHS] documents that showed how the U.S. government tracked a suspected Yemeni terrorist by the name of Al-Bokari.
Starting his route in Panama, the Yemini terror suspect was able to make his way to the Mexicali airport in Northwest Mexico before being detained by Mexican authorities on Monday, April 12. Al-Bokari was soon after released back into the general public by the country’s government.
A leaked DHS document titled “Significant Event Report” and labelled as “unclassified // law enforcement sensitive” shows that the U.S. government was expecting Al-Bokari to make his way to the United States upon his release, given the precarious situation at the Southern border.
According to the Associated Press, two other Yemeni nationals who are listed as terror suspects tried to enter the U.S. illegally a few weeks ago. The current border crisis has emboldened dangerous individuals to attempt entry into the United States in that manner.
Soon after leaking the original report, a DHS insider provided a new document to Veritas showing that Al-Bokari was in fact apprehended by U.S. authorities in Calexico, California on Tuesday, April 13.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Nwo Report
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://nworeport.me and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.