At the same time that The Squad wants to defund police and take away the guns of law abiding citizens used for protection, they are spending money on armed guards to keep them safe. But not all socialists believe in two sets of rules for the elite and the great unwashed. It’s just in this case that they do. I guess guns are only required in the hands or under the control of them privileged class.
FEC reports show that New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley and Missouri Rep. Cori Bush spent thousands of dollars to hire people with guns to keep them safe, which is odd since liberals say that guns won’t keep you safe. Neither will police officers who are defunded. But none of the anti-gun legislation is aimed at armed felons but will affect law abiding citizens from protecting themselves.
“Affluent white communities already live in a world where they choose to fund youth, health, housing etc more than they fund police,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
- In January, February, and March of 2021, Ocasio-Cortez spent $3,000 per month on a security consultant based out of Brooklyn, New York. Records show she spent a total of $9,000 for 3 months of security consulting from this one company.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Ocasio-Cortez spent $24,279.13 on “security.”
- On Jan. 19, 2021, she spent $3,986.60 on “security services.”
- On Feb. 2., Ocasio-Cortez spent $849.22 on “security services.”
- On Feb. 25, Ocasio-Cortez spent $1552.50 at 24 & 7 Security & Investigation, Inc., which her office said was for a “security detail in Houston.”
That’s close to $40,000 for armed security for just one member of the squad. The cumulative total would be much higher. But aren’t they scared of being that close to guns?: Look how scared AOC claimed the Washington riot was to her and she wasn’t even in the same building although she initially claimed she was. She was calledm out onn that lie by my representative, Nancy Mace.
Omar, who also supports defunding the police, spent $3,103.61 on her own security in her state of Minnesota, according to her April Quarterly 2021 financial report:
- On Jan. 20, 2021, Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
- On Jan. 29, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $202.70 on Security “Services.”
- On Feb. 19, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Omar spent $2,700 on “Security Services.”
- On March 16, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
Pressley, another avid supporter of defunding the police, spent $4,186.75 on “Security Services,” according to her April Quarterly 2021 financial report:
- On Jan. 26, 2021, Pressley spent $1,292.00 while in her home state.
- On Jan. 27, 2021, Pressley spent $1,267.50 for security in Alexandria, Virginia.
- On March 4, 2021, Pressley spent $675.25 in ADT security, which is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- On March 9, 2021, Pressley spent $252.00 while in her home state.
- On March 19, 2021, Pressley spent $700.00 for a security company in Washington D.C. called LGC Security LLC.
Cori Bush, a freshman Democrat who has pushed to defund the police, spent over $30,000 on her own security, according to her April Quarterly 2021 financial report.
- On Jan. 18, 2021, Bush spent $1,060.00 on security from Whole Armor Executive Protection in Bowie, Maryland.
- On Jan. 21, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis, Jr in her home state.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Bush spent $530.00 on security from Nathaniel Davis in Palo Alto, Calif.
- On Feb. 17, 2021, Bush spent $7,743.75 on security from RS&T Security Counseling LLC in New York City.
- On Feb. 25, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Sandler, Reiff, Lamb, Rosenstein & Birk in Washington DC.
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Bush spent $5,812.00 on security from RS&T Security Counseling, LLC in NYC.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis Davis, in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $2,456.25 on security from RS&T Security Consulting LLC in NYC.
Face it. If the Democrats have their way, you will be defenseless if someone tries to rob or kill you. Ain’t socialism great?
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Steven Ahle
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://davidharrisjr.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.