It’s the closing arguments in the Derek Chauvin trial. We lay out the best arguments for the defense. Also, crazy Maxine Waters is on video encouraging violence among her supporters. Again. It’s kinda her thing that she does. We also recap the weekend in riots and protests, including one where it’s clear cops are NOT always our friends.
LIVE FACT-CHECKING! Chauvin/Floyd Closing Arguments! | Ben Askren Guests! | Louder with Crowder
CHAUVIN DEFENSE’S BEST ARGUMENTS
- MEDICAL ANALYSIS:
- Dr. Fowler said Floyd died of sudden cardiac arrhythmia due to a myriad of underlying conditions and drug use: SOURCE: KARE11
- Atherosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease
- Some degree of carbon monoxide intoxication from the tailpipe of the squad car
- NOTE: Dr. Fowler used prosecution witness Dr. Baker’s report for these conclusions!
- The prosecution argued Floyd had 98% oxygen. But Dr. Fowler explained O2 levels can remain “normal” even under carbon monoxide intoxication. SOURCE: CSPAN
- This was after the prosecution’s pulmonologist, Dr. Tobin, alleged Floyd died because of … low oxygen. SOURCES: Global News, The Hill
- An alternate camera angle showed Chauvin’s knee was on Floyd’s SHOULDER BLADE, NOT his neck. SOURCE: Twitter
- Use-of-force expert Barry Brodd testified Chauvin was justified in his restraint of George Floyd. SOURCE: CBS News
- Chauvin’s defense attorney questioned cardiologist Dr. Rich on what would have happened if Floyd had just gotten in the car. SOURCE: FOX9
- Dr. Fowler calculated only 23% of Chauvin’s body weight was on Floyd. SOURCE: C-SPAN
- Chauvin’s knee did NOT injure Floyd’s neck. SOURCE: New York Times
- Additional sources from the opening arguments can be found here.
MAXINE WATERS CALLS FOR VIOLENCE
- Over the weekend, Congresswoman Maxine Waters made peaceful calls for unrest in the streets over the Chauvin trial. SOURCE: Twitter
- Could this maybe be seen as … inciting violence? What they accused Trump of and tried to IMPEACH HIM FOR when he explicitly said “peacefully”? SOURCES: YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
- So far in 2021, 110 white people have been killed by cops vs. 53 black people. SOURCE: Washington Post
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.louderwithcrowder.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.