- Jordan Hoffman @ Vanity Fair: Jim Caviezel Decries “The Adrenochroming of Children,” As If That’s a Thing.
- Darragh [email protected] Newsweek: Lin Wood’s QAnon Gesture Sends Audience Wild During Oklahoma Conference.
- Mary Papenfuss @ HuffPost: Marjorie Taylor Greene Backs Off Extremist America First Caucus After Backlash.
- Asawin Suebsaeng and Adam Rawnsley @ The Daily Beast: MyPillow CEO Recruits First Amendment Heavy Hitters to Fight Dominion.
- Rachel Abrams @ The New York Times: One America News Network Stays True to Trump.
- Gary Fineout @ Politico: How ‘Papa Gaetz’ tells you everything you need to know about Matt Gaetz.
- Joe Jervis: Anti-LGBT Activist Judith Reisman Dies At Age 86.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Accused sexual harasser Kim Guilfoyle agrees to work for accused sex abuser Eric Greitens’ Senate campaign.
- Zoe Tillman @ BuzzFeed: Two Proud Boys Leaders Indicted In A Capitol Riot Conspiracy Are Going To Jail.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: How a Feud Between Two Tea Party Leaders Helped Lay the Groundwork for the Capitol Insurrection.
- Colby Hall @ Mediaite: Mike Lindell Gets Duped into Taking Phone Call from Fake Donald Trump During Bonkers Live Stream.
The post Right Wing Round-Up: The Adrenochroming of Children first appeared on Right Wing Watch.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Kyle Mantyla
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.rightwingwatch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.