California justice: Out of jail for one day, man finds ex-girlfriend, kidnaps and rapes her

SANTA ANA, CA– One day after being released from jail, 20-year-old Lizandro Diaz Salgado ignored and disobeyed protectives orders by carjacking, kidnapping, and raping an ex-girlfriend in Placentia, say police.

According to officials, Salgado allegedly attacked his ex-girlfriend outside her home before kidnapping her and raping her in her own car. In a news release, Placentia police said that the victim had already obtained a domestic violence restraining order against Salgado. 

Officials learned of the horrible incident around 11:15 a.m. on Tuesday, April 13th, when a woman called to report that she suspected her daughter had been kidnapped from the area of Jefferson Street and Orangethorpe Avenue.

Offices were able to locate a witness at the scene who said that they had seen the woman being forced into her car and driven off. by a man several hours before. Reportedly, while on scene, the victim returned on foot and said she had just been “let go” by her kidnapper, who she proceeded to identify as her ex-boyfriend, Salgado.

She informed the investigators that Salgado ran up behind her earlier that morning when she was walking to her vehicle. She was able to barricade herself in her car, but Salgado jumped on the hood and began battering the windshield until it shattered.

According to police, the victim exited the vehicle and tried to run for safety, but Salgado grabbed her by the hair, pulled her into the vehicle and fled. He reportedly drove the car to the back of a commercial complex in the City of Placentia where he sexually assaulted the victim.

Detectives said that Salgado drove back to the area where he abducted the victim and released her is response to her continued pleas. However, he then drove off with her vehicle.

Police were unable to locate Salgado until April 14th, after spotting the victims vehicle parked and unoccupied in Anaheim. Detectives found and arrested him after he was observed riding a bicycle around La Palma Avenue and Sunkist Street.

Salgado was reportedly on probation and has a history of violence in addition to the active restraining order the victim had obtained against him. In September 2020, Salgado pleaded guilty to three misdemeanor counts of disobeying a court order and was sentenced to six months in jail.

He also pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of assault with a firearm in December 2019 and was sentenced to 180 days in jail and ordered to participate in a treatment program.

On April 5th, Salgado pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of contempt of court for disobeying court orders. He was sentenced to eight days in jail, but was released on Monday, April 12th, as credit for time served.

According to court records, he has now been charged with single counts each of rape, sexual penetration by a foreign object, kidnapping, carjacking, criminal threats, stalking with a restraining order, contempt of a domestic violence order with a prior conviction, domestic battery causing injury with a prior conviction for violence, and violation of a protective order within one year of a prior conviction. 

Police said he is being held without bail. The victim was treated at a local hospital and survived her injuries. 

Do you want to join our private family of first responders and supporters?  Get unprecedented access to some of the most powerful stories that the media refuses to show you.  Proceeds get reinvested into having active, retired and wounded officers, their families and supporters tell more of these stories.  Click to check it out.

LET Unity

Previously deported illegal immigrant sentenced to 20 years in prison for kidnapping woman

March 4th, 2021

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – A previously deported Honduran national was recently sentenced to 20 years in prison for kidnapping his ex-girlfriend, in which said kidnapping was an effort to kill the victim – which luckily the victim was able to escape before the plot could come to fruition. 

On February 23rd of 2021, 38-year-old Luis Analberto Pineda-Anchecta was sentenced to 20 years in prison, with deportation proceedings slated for after the completion of his sentence. 

Pineda-Anchecta had been awaiting sentencing since June of 2020, after he was convicted of kidnapping his ex-girlfriend and threatening to kill her on May 21st, 2019. 

The events leading up to the kidnapping started back on May 15th, 2019, according to prosecutors.

Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department had arrested Pineda-Anchecta on May 15th, 2019 under charges of assault and communicating threats against his girlfriend. 

Roughly two days after his arrest, Pineda-Anchecta bonded out of jail. 

Then, on the evening of May 21st, 2019, Pineda-Anchecta and one other masked assailant abducted his ex-girlfriend as she was walking to her vehicle at her apartment complex in Charlotte.

Pineda-Anchecta grabbed her arm, stuffed a rag into her mouth, and used some sort of a cord or rope to wrap around her head to keep the rag secured in her mouth. 

Pineda-Anchecta and the other assailant then forced the woman into the passenger seat of a vehicle, with Pineda-Anchecta telling the victim: 

“I love you and I’m going to kill you.”

The second assailant was said to have not joined Pineda-Anchecta in the vehicle once the victim was secured in there, and Pineda-Anchecta began to drive himself and the victim to a wooded area off of the Lancaster Highway. 

While keeping a firm grip on the cord/rope bound on the woman’s face, Pineda-Anchecta dragged the victim into the woods – an area that Pineda-Anchecta was reportedly familiar with, as he’d previously gone fishing in the area before. 

A struggle ensued at some point, with the victim eventually being able to escape and make her way back to the highway where she was able to flag down some drivers who offered to help her. 

The victim later informed police that it was Pineda-Anchecta who was responsible for kidnapping her, and police later found a spool of plastic rope and the victim’s cell phone inside Pineda-Anchecta’s vehicle after executing a search warrant. 

Following a two-day trial, Pineda-Anchecta was convicted of kidnapping on June 23rd of 2020. 

When handing down Pineda-Anchecta’s sentence, U.S. District Judge Robert J. Conrad Jr described the incident as, “a series of violent acts between the defendant and victim that escalated over time and culminated into this offense.”

But what resulted in the enhanced sentencing for the kidnapping conviction, according to Judge Conrad, was that “this was not a mere kidnapping, but that the defendant intended to kill the victim.”

According to the Justice Department, Pineda-Anchecta is illegally present within the United States and that he’d already once been convicted of illegal reentry by a deported alien where he’d served seven months for said previous conviction. 

Pineda-Anchecta is currently in federal custody and is awaiting transfer to a federal Bureau of Prisons facility, once a facility location is determined.

Upon completion of his sentence, Pineda-Anchecta will then be subject to a formal deportation proceeding.

Do you want to join our private family of first responders and supporters?  Get unprecedented access to some of the most powerful stories that the media refuses to show you.  Proceeds get reinvested into having active, retired and wounded officers, their families and supporters tell more of these stories.  Click to check it out.

LET Unity

Speaking of immigration-related issues and illegal reentries, a previous deported sex offender was one of many illegal immigrants apprehended earlier in February in Texas. 

Here’s that previous report. 

_

TEXAS – In early February, Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents disrupted two human smuggling events.

Agents arrested 138 migrants who were attempting to illegally cross the border into the United States. Among those migrants, a previously deported sex offender was discovered.

Laredo Sector Chief Patrol Agent Matthew Hudak tweeted photos taken of the two human smuggling attempts that were disrupted by Border Patrol agents at interior immigration checkpoints. 

The photos show the 138 migrants crammed into the trailers in unsafe conditions.

Despite being packed shoulder-to-shoulder in the trailer with little air ventilation, none of the migrants can be seen wearing masks or any other PPE to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Breitbart reported.

At this time, no further details about the sex offender’s criminal history were available in the tweet. Additionally, officials have not yet disclosed information about the nationalities of the 138 apprehended migrants. 

This is not the first time a convicted and deported sex offender has attempted to gain re-entry into the United States in recent weeks. Law Enforcement Today reported that on January 28th, Del Rio Station Border Patrol agents encountered a migrant who illegally crossed the border from Mexico into Texas.

The migrant, since identified as 39-year-old Eduardo Bernal-Nava, a citizen of Mexico, had been previously arrested in 2015 for continuous sexual abuse of a child and lewd acts with a child.

Since President Biden took office, immigrants have considered the United States an open door, and have admitted to the fact that they are going to be attempting to enter this country in droves. 

This has created situations that put America and American’s at risk. Law Enforcement Today has recently reported that a newly released bombshell report has revealed that terrorists are exploiting weak borders to try and infiltrate the United States and wage war.

Want to make sure you never miss a story from Law Enforcement Today?  With so much “stuff” happening in the world on social media, it’s easy for things to get lost.  

Make sure you click “following” and then click “see first” so you don’t miss a thing!  (See image below.)  Thanks for being a part of the LET family!

Facebook Follow First

The post California justice: Out of jail for one day, man finds ex-girlfriend, kidnaps and rapes her appeared first on Law Enforcement Today.

Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Jenna Curren


This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

USSANews.com
A better search engine: DuckDuckGo.com.
Visit our Discussion Forum at Libertati.com.

Follow us: