With Victoria Coates, James Jay Carafano, Gordon Chang and Kyle Shideler
VICTORIA COATES, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, President, USAGM’s Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc., former Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Middle Eastern and North African Affairs, National Security Council, Author, “David’s Sling: A History of Democracy in Ten Works of Art,” @VictoriaCoates
- Victoria Coates: When the Mullahs get money, they invest it in the Revolutionary Guard, not the country
- Coates on President Joe Biden’s recent troop withdrawal announcement: An ill-convened plan that follows and artificial timeline
- In practice, the Biden administration succeeds when they follow in the previous administration’s footsteps
- James Carafano: Foreign policy appears to be viewed as a “chore” for the domestically-focused Biden administration
- The illegal migrant population in the US may increase by 1-2 million by the end of the year
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Daily Chinese incursions into Taiwan’s Air Defense Identification Zone continue to be a pressing issue
- Iran and China have announced strategic agreements in the past, why is this one different?
- Gordon Chang’s reaction to the mayoral elections in Seoul and Busan, South Korea
KYLE SHIDELER, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Unmasking Antifa: Five Perspectives on a Growing Threat,” @ShidelerK
- The former Brooklyn Center Chief of Police was berated by the media for calling the violent demonstrations in Minneapolis a “riot”
- Kyle Shideler: A pattern is emerging following police-involved shootings
- Shideler argues that when you take on Antifa, you are also combating an extensive network of lawyers, bail funds, etc.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.