With Richard Berman, Bill Walton, Trevor Loudon and Sam Faddis
- China’s mass media is under the direct control of the Chinese Communist Party
- Richard Berman: The public is never going to pressure the political establishment to divest from China if they are not made aware of the atrocities being committed by the Chinese Communist Party
- Why are companies trying to censor the Georgia State Legislature?
BILL WALTON, Managing Partner, Rappahannock Ventures, Chairman, Rush River Entertainment, former Leader, Donald Trump Transition Team, Host, The Bill Walton Show, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute’s Center on Wealth, Poverty and Morality, @billwaltonshow
- Last year, 332 of the largest companies in North America paid their CEO’s an average of $17 million. Why?
- Are shareholders’ interests being upheld?
- Major League Baseball is doing business with the same people snuffing out Democracy in Hong Kong
TREVOR LOUDON, Creator/Author, The Enemies Within (Documentary and Book), @TrevorLoudon1
- Trevor Loudon observes that Asians for Black Lives is closely associated with the Chinese Communist Party
- Loudon: Willful blindness within corporate America towards crimes against humanity committed by Communist nations
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.