Americans who trusted Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, the WHO and the CDC were all promised a vaccine was the route to normality.
However, across the country stories are emerging casting doubt on the vaccines’ effectiveness — as people are still testing positive for Covid days, weeks and months after being vaccinated.
The rash of so-called “breakthrough cases,” or instances in which vaccinated individuals still contract the virus, are throwing a wrench in the vaccine efficacy narrative.
- In Washington State, more than 100 people have tested positive for Covid, despite taking full vaccine doses over two weeks prior.
- In Michigan, some 246 people, out of the state’s 1.7 million vaccinated, have tested positive for Covid.
- In Minnesota, “More than 1.8 million Minnesotans have received at least one vaccine dose,” reports KARE11.com, but “the Minnesota Department of Health has identified 222 vaccine ‘breakthrough’ cases.”
- In Houston, the city health department reports that over 100 people have tested positive for the virus even after being fully vaccinated with either the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson jab.
- In Colorado, two nursing home workers in Fort Collins reportedly tested positive after being vaccinated last month.
- In Idaho, the department of health has identified 97 “breakthrough cases.”
- In Oregon, there have been 168 “breakthrough cases” as of Sunday.
- In Brooklyn, a woman who had not contracted Covid throughout 2020 tested positive for the virus three weeks after being vaccinated.
- In New Jersey, a man was hospitalized after he began experiencing Covid-19 symptoms like cough, fever and chills, even though he received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on March 6.
The issue has been compounded by the fact the CDC announced new travel guidelines saying it’s okay for vaccinated people to travel.
However, horror stories are emerging of vaccinated Americans thinking it’d be perfectly fine to travel, only to find out they test positive for the virus while in another country.
It happened to a Boise, Idaho, family that had traveled to Mexico. They left on their trip two weeks after being vaccinated, but two days into the trip they tested positive while in the country, forcing them to stay there an extra 10 days.
It also happened to a Minnesota nurse who had flown to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, to chaperone her daughter’s senior trip, but tested positive and was unable to fly back to the United States.
While the “breakthrough cases” are blowing holes in the establishment’s vaccine rollout, health officials claim they are just more evidence people should still follow “safety precautions.”
Last month, Dr. Fauci ran cover for such cases claiming they’re perfectly normal.
“You will see breakthrough infections in any vaccination when you’re vaccinating literally tens and tens and tens of millions of people, so in some respects that’s not surprising,” Fauci said.
But, really, what’s the use of a vaccine that doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do?
Follow the author on Gab: https://gab.ai/adansalazar
Twitter: Follow @AdanSalazarWins
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.newswars.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.