- E.W. Jackson declares that “the Democrat Party has now become the party of Satan.”
- Mike Lindell reveals that he hired private investigators to find out why Fox News has refused to allow him to appear on the network and peddle his election fraud claims.
- Robert Jeffress says that “the filibuster is a political issue. It is not a biblical issue, by any stretch of the imagination.”
- Joseph Farah gripes that President Joe Biden “is sullen, his voice hurts my ears, he’s cognitively challenged, he’s incoherent, he falls a lot – and, worst of all, he’s mean. He lies on a grand scale and he’s hopelessly immoral.”
- Larry Klayman claims to have convened a “citizens grand jury” that will indict Biden next week and set up “citizens courts” in which to try him, with Klayman serving as prosecutor.
- Finally, Gina Loudon and Amanda Head are mad at Morgan Freeman for urging people to get vaccinated because he once played God in a movie: “At some point, God’s got to be sacred.”
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Kyle Mantyla
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.rightwingwatch.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.