Former President Trump did nothing but talk about how the best that America has ever been in its history was under him during his address to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Sunday. Although quite a bit of it was highly embellished, he was right to point out the bad choices that China Joe Biden has made since usurping the People’s White House. Yet, one thing that Trump definitely wanted credit for was the “vaccine,” which is really an experimental “operating system” injection that many people have died from after receiving it and countless thousands have had adverse effects from after their “shot.”
- Dr. Lee Merrit: The Vaxx Is Preparing World For Mass Death Event (Video)
- Big Pharma Ramps Up More Jabs – Claims “No Serious Safety Concerns” Despite Deaths & Adverse Effects
- Medical Doctors: “You Are Being Played” – “The SARS-C0v2 Virus Does Not Exist”
- America’s Frontline Doctor Simone Gold Warns Of Risks In “Experimental COVID Vaccine” (Video)
The Hill reports:
Speaking Sunday afternoon at the event in Orlando, Fla., Trump touted his administration’s role in the rollout of a COVID-19 vaccine program.
“Everybody go get your shot,” he said.
He also briefly mocked his successor, President Biden, for suggesting earlier this month that the U.S. “didn’t have” a COVID-19 vaccine on the market before he took office.
“Joe Biden is only implementing the plan that we put in place, and if we had an honest media — which we don’t — they would say it loud and clear,” he said.
The former president’s remarks come as the Biden administration has touted the speed of its own vaccine rollout, which it says is on track to meet the White House’s goal of 100 million Americans vaccinated in the first 100 days of Biden’s administration.
During his own presidency, Trump faced criticism for his reluctance to follow and instruct staff to abide by COVID-19 regulations including mask mandates, social distancing procedures and other restrictions.
- AskTheExperts – Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals From Around The World: “The COVID Vaccine Is Neither Safe Nor Effective” (Video)
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
- #AskTheExperts II: Medical Professionals Address BBC Panorama Anti-Vaxx Propaganda (Video) #DareToThink
Noticeably absent was his desire to take credit for all those adverse effects and deaths after people took the jab he pimped out via Operation Warp Speed.
So, we want to make sure that President Trump gets all the credit for the injections. He gets the credit for unlawfully spending billions of our dollars to Big Pharma to manufacture these experimental devices. He unconstitutionally used the military to deliver them and set it up that a mandatory jab may be coming our way shortly.
In addition to that, we know that far more than a thousand people have died since receiving the COVID injections within a two-month period and more than 15,000 have reported adverse effects.
- Will Vaccine Deaths Exceed COVID Deaths?
- Total Media Blackout: January Vaccine Adverse Events Report – Nearly 3,000 Entries – Nearly 460 Deaths!
- More Media Blackout – Report: Nearly 1,200 Dead Following COVID Vaxx In US In Less Than 2 Months – CDC: “You Need To Know” These Are “Safe & Effective”
Trump can have credit for that too, and for not making sure that vaccine manufacturers would be held accountable for the harm they caused.
And for good measure, since it was his job to make sure the laws were faithfully executed and he cut corners in Operation Warp Speed, we can also credit him as an accomplice to the Food and Drug Administration’s crimes, as well as the Center for Disease Control’s crimes.
- Dr Sherri Tenpenny: FDA Has Broken The Law At Least Twice Concerning COVID Injections (Video)
- Institute Believes CDC Violated Federal Law Concerning COVID Stats & Methods
If Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is right, Trump can take credit for a mass genocide by year’s end concerning those that have had the injection. I’m sure he won’t want credit for that though, but I am committed to making sure that he gets it.
- The Vaccine Interview You Really Should Hear To Educate Yourself With Dr. Sherri Tenpenny (Video)
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: How The Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working In 3-6 Months
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
The post Trump Claims Credit For Experimental Device Injections, Tells Supporters “Get Your Shot” – Apparently, Doesn’t Want Credit for Adverse Effects & Deaths appeared first on The Washington Standard.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Tim Brown
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://thewashingtonstandard.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.