- Jessica Anderson: H.R 1 is Nancy Pelosi’s number one priority
- Everything that happened at the state level in the lead up to the 2020 election, i.e. mass absentee ballot registrations, will happen again on the federal level if H.R 1 becomes law
- Anderson: There are 21 “vulnerable” House Democrats who need to hear from their concerned constituents
- Sen. Mitch McConnell has made blocking H.R 1 his number one priority
SECRETARY MIKE POMPEO, 70th US Secretary of State, former Director, Central Intelligence Agency, former Representative, Kansas’s 4th Congressional District, Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute, @mikepompeo
- Sec. Mike Pompeo: The Chinese Communist Party has a long history of underinvesting in biosecurity
- Sec. Pompeo argues that the world needs to hold China and international health authorities accountable for the coronavirus pandemic. If not, something similar will happen again in the future
- The Chinese Communist Party has always viewed international agreements as: you do it and we’ll see if it’s convenient for us to do the same
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Daily Beast, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Per the Chinese Communist Party’s civil-military fusion doctrine, any Chinese company can be forced to contribute to the state’s dubious goals
- In 2020, the People’s Republic of China became Europe’s largest trading partner for merchandise goods
- Gordon Chang: “Biden campaigned on the notion that we need to work with our allies. Our allies don’t seem to be wanting to work with us – least those in Europe”
SAM FADDIS, former Clandestine Operations Officer, CIA, former Congressional Candidate, Editor, ANDMagazine.com, Author, “Beyond Repair: Rise and Fall of the CIA,” @RealSamFaddis
- Sam Faddis: Identity politics is the only thing carrying Biden’s pick for Secretary of the Interior, Deb Haaland, through the Senate
- Halaand was previously associated with a leftwing group called “Answer,” which is a North Korean front group that opposes US foreign policy
- Faddis argues that Vice President of the Communist Party USA’s longtime relationship with Deb Halaand is cause for concern
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Frank Gaffney, Jr.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.