Dr. Peter Pry, Kevin Freeman, Jeff Nyquist and Robert Charles
PETER PRY, Executive Director, Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director, U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, previous Member, Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA:
- Dr. Peter Pry: The Biden administration is trying to argue that climate change is an impending threat and that Texas’s electric grid’s reliance on fossil fuels is what caused this crisis
- After his administration’s review is finished, will President Biden cancel President Trump’s executive order to secure America’s electric grid?
- Green energy may not be the chief reason why Texas’s electric grid collapsed but it is the part of the gird that failed most catastrophically
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at Center for Security Policy, Author of “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack,” Author of “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder of Globaleconomiwarfare.com:
- Kevin Freeman: When the US national debt reaches $30 trillion, many countries may begin to rethink whether the US dollar should remain as the reserve currency of the world
- At 6% interest, the US will be forced to pay around $1.8 trillion in interest alone on its national debt
- Freeman: The Democrats’ For the People Act = For the People in Charge Act
JEFF NYQUIST, Writer, Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, Sierra Times, Financial Sense and Epoch Times, Author, “Origins of the Fourth World War and The New Tactics of Global War,” JRNyquist.blog, and Twitter: @JRNyquist
- 145 countries have already signed onto China’s One Belt, One Road initiative one way or another
- Jeff Nyquist delves into the actual extent of the Chinese Communist Party’s debt trap diplomacy
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” Twitter: @RCharles4USA
- Robert Charles: When you get into the business of reacting to fear, you are engaging in appeasement, not diplomacy
- Biden’s pick for Attorney General, Merrick Garland, refused to call China an adversary
- Charles: We are being pushed around internationally, with respect to China, and internally by the radical Left at home
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.