The very lab that is being alleged to have released an alleged, but unisolated “virus” on the world population will continue to be eligible, and most likely receive, millions of your dollars unconstitutionally.
- Millions Of Your Tax Dollars Given To Wuhan Lab At Center Of Coronavirus – Is It To Fund The Propaganda for Vaccines?
- Bombshell: US Gave $3.7 Million Grant To Wuhan Lab At Center Of Coronavirus
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Likely Broke US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects Banned in US in 2014
- “Scan Your Code!” — Dystopian Post-Lockdown ‘Normal’ In Wuhan Enforced By ‘Anti-Virus Patrols’
The Daily Caller Foundation reports:
- The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is authorized to receive taxpayer funding for animal research through January 2024, according to the National Institute of Health.
- The WIV received $600,000 in taxpayer funds between 2014 and 2019 through the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance to study bat-based coronaviruses.
- The president of EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, was the sole U.S. member in the World Health Organization delegation that investigated the origins of COVID-19 in China.
- Daszak said the White House should blindly accept the WHO’s determination that it’s highly unlikely that COVID-19 could have unintentionally leaked from the WIV.
The Wuhan Institute of Virology is authorized to receive taxpayer funding for animal research until January 2024, the National Institute of Health told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
The WIV is at the center of widespread speculation that COVID-19 could have entered the human population in China due to an accidental lab leak. Researchers at the lab were studying bat-based coronaviruses prior to the outbreak, a project partially backed by $600,000 in U.S. taxpayer funds routed to the lab through the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance.
The president of EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, was the sole U.S. member of the World Health Organization delegation that investigated the origins of the pandemic on the ground in China in January and February. While the WHO delegation has yet to release a report on their findings, Daszak said the White House should blindly accept their conclusion that it’s highly unlikely the virus could have leaked from the WIV.
Daszak also said American intelligence, which indicates researchers at the WIV became infected with COVID-like symptoms before the first known cases in December 2019, shouldn’t be trusted.
EcoHealth Alliance’s work researching bat-based coronaviruses in China was funded by a $3.7 million grant from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in 2014, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The grant was terminated by the National Institutes of Health in April amid criticism over EcoHealth Alliance’s relationship with the WIV. The NIH said in a letter the nonprofit’s work in China did not align with “program goals and agency priorities.”
The NIH told EcoHealth Alliance in July it would restore the grant if it met certain conditions, one of which was to arrange for an independent team to investigate the WIV to determine if it had possession of the SARS-COV-2 virus prior to the first known cases in December 2019.
- ‘Disappeared’ Wuhan Chinese Doctors
- Wuhan Residents Heckle Vice PM: “Fake! Everything Is Fake!” (Video)
- The Disarticulation of Pandemic War Propaganda
- Chief Chinese CDC Epidemiologist Admits What American CDC Admitted: The “Virus” Was Never Isolated (Video)
Where in the US Constitution did we authorize Congress to send money to Communist laboratories? Where in the Constitution did we authorize the National Institute of Health? The answer is absolutely nowhere. We did authorize certain things that law can be written on, and that is the only thing money can be spent on.
Frankly, this is just more treason within our gates, and what did our forefathers do with traitors?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
The post Wuhan Lab Eligible To Receive Millions Of Your Dollars Through 2024 appeared first on The Washington Standard.
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Tim Brown
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://thewashingtonstandard.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.