With Todd Bensman, Gordon Chang and Jim Banks
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, former Department of Homeland Security official, Twitter: @BensmanTodd
- Summary of Todd Bensman’s most recent book, “America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration“
- Bensman gives an update on a caravan, possibly consisting of special interest aliens, moving up from Panama into southern Mexico
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are still monitoring their post’s abroad for possible terrorists looking to gain entry to the US via our southern border
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Daily Beast, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War” Twitter: @Gordongchang
- Gordon Chang argues that Biden’s nearly xenophobic comments during a CNN townhall appearance suggest that crimes against humanity are “cultural norms” within Chinese society
- Biden’s view of China, most namely that the Chinese Communist Party is a regime the US should support and nurture, is outdated
- The current administration has busied itself reviewing and repealing Trump-era bans on Chinese tech companies
REP. JIM BANKS, Supply Corps Officer, US Navy Reserves, Chairman, Republican Study Committee, Member, House Committee on Armed Services, Veterans’ Affairs, Education and Labor, Ranking Member, House Armed Services Subcommittee on Military Personnel, Co-Chair, Future of Defense Task Force, Twitter: @RepJimBanks
- Bad Policies, Bad Personnel: Trying to build a consensus within the Republican Party in a post-Trump Era
- Rep. Jim Banks: Biden is more interested in playing footsie with China than standing up to them
- Republicans are calling on Democrats to stray from the party line and work with the GOP to combat China
- Rep. Banks: Biden’s recent comments during CNN’s Town Hall were deeply troubling for a number of reasons
- What did Chairman Xi say to Biden during their two-hour phone call?
- President Trump appealed to America’s blue-collar Democrats in a way very few have ever succeeded in doing before
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.