Joe Biden is the president of the United States. He won the 2020 election. Okay, Facebook? No election fraud being implied here. There were, however, some questions when it came to how ballots are counted, who was counting the ballots, who was collecting the ballots, and other issues of election integrity. It doesn’t mean that the results of the 2020 election are in question. Okay, Facebook? But there are Americans who are concerned about election integrity, and those battles need to be fought on the state level.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is doing just that and announced proposals to strengthen election integrity in his state. Whether he’s thinking about OTHER states as well, we’ll have a better idea closer to 2022. Maybe 2023. Hopefully 2024.
Announcement in West Palm Beach – 2.19.21
- Address ballot harvesting so that no person may possess ballots other than their own and their immediate family.
- Political parties and candidates cannot be shut out from observing the signature matching process.
- Prohibits counties from receiving grants from private third-party organizations for “get out the vote” initiatives.
- Requires real-time reporting of voter turnout data at the precinct level.
- Supervisors of Elections must report how many ballots have been requested, how many have been received, and how many are left to be counted.
Andrew Cuomo Blames Everyone But Himself | Louder With Crowder
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.louderwithcrowder.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.