With David Wurmser, Richard Kemp, Kyle Shideler and Sam Faddis
DAVID WURMSER, Director, Center for Security Policy’s Program on Global Anti-Semitism, former Middle East Advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney, retired, US Navy Reserves Lieutenant Commander:
- David Wurmser: When you negotiate with Iran, they will always say “no.” The Iranian Mullah’s believe they have all of the leverage
- Robert Malley, a key policy advisor within the Biden Administration, recently witnessed a meeting between China and Iran
- Israeli officials have signaled an unwillingness to cooperate with the Biden Administration
RICHARD KEMP, Infantry Battalion Commanding Officer (ret.), British Army, Author, “Attack State Red,” Twitter: @ COLRICHARDKEMP
- Richard Kemp: The Taliban will never compromise with the US or the current government of Afghanistan. They will continue to fight
- The International Criminal Court took up a complaint from a member that’s not a state (Palestine) to prosecute a state (Israel), that is not a member of the court
KYLE SHIDELER, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Unmasking Antifa: Five Perspectives on a Growing Threat,” Twitter: @ShidelerK
- It’s unlikely that Democratic politicians, like Speaker Nancy Pelosi, will ever be asked why they turned down assistance ahead of Jan. 6.
- Kyle Shideler argues that following 9/11, individuals within the government and the media worked very hard to prevent people from linking Al Qaeda’s ideology to other, much larger, doctrines. Following Jan. 6, the exact opposite happened
- Youth Liberation Front‘s call for direct action on March 6
SAM FADDIS, former Clandestine Operations Officer, CIA, former Congressional Candidate, Editor, ANDMagazine.com, Author, “Beyond Repair: Rise and Fall of the CIA,” Twitter: @RealSamFaddis
- Sam Faddis: The Left in America is trying to “Balkanize” the US, while also dissuading people from opposing the Biden Administration (i.e. calls for another “9/11 style” truth commission to investigate the Jan. 6 Capitol attack)
- Faddis finds that what happened on Jan. 6 is representative of a fringe group and not the whole of Trump supporters
- Groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter mean exactly what they say
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Secure Freedom Radio
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.