With only the small Mediterranean Sea dividing them from Africa, Spain and Italy are at the forefront of Europe’s struggle to stay European. Here’s all of AmRen’s reporting on these countries, stretching back 15 years.
- Spain’s Immigration Crisis by Manuel Peón and Stephen Webster, September 2005
- The Reconquista of al-Andalus, by Raymond McLaren, September 2005
- He Has the Power; Does He Have the Will? by Raymond McLaren, September 2005
- Alas, Poor Silvio by Jared Taylor, November 2011
- Italy and the “Refugees,” by John Bruce Leonard, March 31, 2017
- The Independence Vote in Catalonia, by Michael Walker, October 2, 2017
- Italy Goes to the Polls, by Nicholas Farrell, March 4, 2018
- Italy and the Will to Say ‘No!,’ by Nicholas Farrell, June 14, 2018
- A Little-Known Chapter in the Muslim War Against the West, by Sinclair Jenkins, August 23, 2019
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Chris Roberts
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.amren.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.