Ten main national security issues show stark differences between President Donald Trump (R) and former vice president Joe Biden (D) and how they would defend American interests at home and abroad.
The Center for Security Policy has created its National Security Voter Guide for the 2020 elections to help the public understand at a glance the differences between the two candidates.
The guide is simple: Small enough for a note card and starkly portrayed. We will be publishing our criteria and reasoning for each of the topics, one a day, for the next 10 days.
The 10 major national security issues
- Support and defend the Constitution
- Confront violent extremism at home
- Make Americans safe from biothreats
- Restore American sovereign leadership
- Strengthen our national defense
- Defend America against Communist China
- Defend America against Putin’s Russia
- Reduce the threat of North Korea
- Help align the Middle East with US interests
- Restore the Monroe Doctrine & secure borders
Download a PDF of the 2020 National Security Voter Guide: 2020 National Security Voter Guide
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Center for Security Policy
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu.