Documents from a 2015 civil defamation suit against Ghislaine Maxwell show records of a 2011 meeting between accuser Virginia Giuffre and her lawyers where she talked about President Clinton.
Documents include a conversation between Giuffre and her lawyers nearly 10 years ago as part of her civil case against Maxwell in 2015.
- When you say you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?
- On the island.
- When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?
- Ghislaine, Emmy, and there was 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.
- And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?
- That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from main house, and we all stayed in the villas.
- Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey’s house?
Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and “2 young girls.” pic.twitter.com/NG8PbaZLNt
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) July 31, 2020
The post Court Documents Suggest Bill Clinton Was on Epstein’s Island appeared first on Sara A. Carter.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Staff Writer
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://saraacarter.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.