The following article, Study: How Recent Political Events Have Had A Significant Impact On the Health of Americans, was first published on Flag And Cross.
Anti-cop stuff. Protests. Riots. COVID-19. Sports coming to a halt, then semi-haphazardly restarting. All of this during a presidential election year. What a time to be alive.
How is this effecting the average American?
Well, Harry Gordon and the team over at Sleep Standards conducted a survey comprised of 1,173 respondents.
Here’s what they found…
In July 2020, we surveyed 1137 respondents in the United States on how the Presidential Election and the recent political events have had a significant impact on the health of American Citizens. Here are what we found:
1. The average hours of sleep per day in all U.S. states falls below the recommended 7-9 hours.
2. The average hours of weekly sleep in United States is 43.33 which falls slightly below the recommended 47 hours of weekly sleep that the average adult should get.
3. 52.40% of Americans claimed that they are experiencing anxiety during the President Election and political events.
4. 50.30% of respondents stated that they were having trouble eating or eating unhealthily.
5. 46.20% of Americans concerned about America’s future on the next presidential term.
6. 42.40% of Americans concerned about losing jobs in Covid-19 crisis.
7. 37.60% of Americans concerned about the expansion of the Coronavirus from George Floyd protests.
Check out more of the study by following this link.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: John Salvatore
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://flagandcross.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.