- Rishi Sunak continues to buck a general downward trend, coming in almost exactly where he was last month (92 per cent now; 91 per cent then).
- Priti Patel is up by twelve points, and rises from mid-table to fifth. That will largely be the effect of her vigorous counter-attack on Labour MPs over ethnicity and politics.
- Michael Gove is up by six points, Truss by four, and Dominic Raab holds steady. But these are fairly small-scale changes.
- Therese Coffey is down by 15 point, Amanda Milling barely in positive territory, and Gavin Williamson and Robert Jenrick are down by some 50 and 60 points respectively.
- In the last two cases, we are into the red. That’s the effect of the school closure and Richard Desmond sagas.
Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Paul Goodman
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, http://www.conservativehome.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.