Austrian economist and Mises Institute Fellow Mateusz Machaj discusses two of his books. The first is a technical work explaining how the Austrian structure of production concept can help resolve puzzles in economics. Machaj’s second book analyzes the political philosophy behind the Star Wars prequels. This episode contains deep insights that will inform even advanced students of both economic theory and the Star Wars universe.
Mentioned in the Episode and Other Links of Interest:
- The YouTube version of this interview: Part 1 on structure of production and Part 2 on Star Wars.
- Matt’s book on capital theory and his book on Star Wars. #CommissionsEarned (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
- Bob’s referee reports from Paul Samuelson.
- Bob’s article explaining “reswitching.”
- Krugman on potential GDP flip-flop.
- Mace Windu, vigilante.
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://mises.org and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.