Earlier this week, we reported on a disturbing viral video that depicts an angry mob forcing a woman out of a store in New York City because she was not wearing a mask. As the video made the rounds online, actress-turned-radical leftwing actress Alyssa Milano suggested she was proud of the mob for what they did—it didn’t take long for this to come back to bite her.
Milano tweeted out the video along with the caption, “Never been prouder of growing up in Staten Island.”
Never been prouder of growing up in Staten Island. https://t.co/QYgBjgr5Sr
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 25, 2020
The video had been captured in Staten Island, and Milano’s comment on it indicates that it makes her feel pride in where she comes from, seemingly praising the agitators’ hostile behavior. Unfortunately for Milano, however, this quickly blew up in her face when social media users made it clear that it was the unmasked woman who was in the right here, and that the mob went too far. Here are some examples of the backlash Milano has received since this video was posted:
- “You’re the most Un-American person I have ever encountered Alyssa. Your failures in life are well deserved.”
- “You’re proud of this behavior???”
- “I started loving you decades ago, but it has been harder & harder to support you as the years go by. I ABSOLUTELY agree with wearing masks, but the fact that you condone & support this type of behavior is horrible. Instead of growing up you seem to be more childish all the time.”
- “The people yelling with masks are likely spreading more virus than a silent maskless person.”
- “Oh…you like bullies??”
- “Reread ‘1984,’ or probably for the first time.”
- “Yes, let’s encourage people to become angry mobs. OR, someone could have gone over to an employee and asked they speak to the customer without the mask. OR, if the store doesn’t have a policy of requiring masks, the screaming lunatics should shop somewhere else. But, you do you.”
- “Proud?!? Treating people like that is disgusting.”
- “Yeah because Mob Rule is the best!”
Ouch, that has got to hurt! Another day, another time that Milano has made an absolute fool of herself.
This piece was written by PopZette Staff on May 27, 2020. It originally appeared in LifeZette and is used by permission.
Read more at LifeZette:
Alyssa Milano gets relentlessly mocked for posting crocheted face mask: ‘Masks keep people safe and healthy’
The toughest battle ever fought by the U.S. military
Ann Coulter blasts President Trump in a deranged rant: ‘You blithering idiot’
This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com and its author. This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only. If you are the author or represent the host site and would like this content removed now and in the future, please contact USSANews.com using the email address in the Contact page found in the website menu. The owner of this website may be paid to recommend American Bullion. The content of this website, including the positive review of American Bullion, the negative review of its competitors, and any other information may not be independent or neutral.